Body Swap

We all seen characters switch bodies in cartoon shows or in movies, but in fanfics is alot different because its not visual. So instead, I have the star symbol on their names and highlighted in bold to distinguish so you guys don't get confused with reading.

*Adrien= Adrien in Marinette's body.

*Marinette= Marinette in Adrien's body.

So yeah, it will be much better to have the star symbol on their names so it will be easier for you guys to not get confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marinette's POV)

Ugh! Why do I feel like I'm waking up so early? It's not even sunrise yet. I always wake up late but this feels odd.

"Go back to sleep, Adrien. It's too early" Was that Plagg?

I sat up straight and saw that this is not my room at all. I saw that I'm in....Adrien's room? I'm sleeping on his bed?! I screamed and fell off the bed with a groan.

"Ow!" I groaned and then heard that this is not my voice! It sounded....masculine like Adrien's!

I saw my hands that aren't mine and felt my hair, it's not even mine either!

"No, No, No! It can't be!" I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw I was indeed Adrien.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!!" I screamed in horror that I'm really in Adrien's body! Wait! This has to be a dream! But due to my clumsy stumble, I fell and groaned in pain. This is not a dream. It's all real!

"Adrien? What's wrong? Why did you scream?!" Plagg flew to me.

I got no words coming out of my mouth due to my state of shock, "P-P-Plagg?"

"Adrien, snap out of it! You're freaking me out! You're never like this so early in the morning!" Plagg thought that I'm freaking out.

"I'm not Adrien! I'm Marinette! What are you doing in Adrien's house?! Has Cat Noir lost his miraculous again?!" I was freaking out.

"Marinette? Is that you?" Plagg was horrified.

"Of course it's me! What are you doing in Adrien's house?" I asked him again but he face-palmed.

"Uhhh....Marinette. I don't know how to say this but look at your right hand" Plagg said.

As I looked at my right hand....there's a silvery ring of the cat miraculous. Wait! That's the same ring I wore once as Lady Noire!

"He's Cat Noir!" It hit me that Adrien is Cat Noir.

I stood up and paced back and forth. I don't believe this! Adrien is Cat Noir! Cat Noir is Adrien! Wait! If I'm in Adrien's body, does that mean....Oh no! This can't be happening!

"Oh no! Adrien is in my body!" My heart....Adrien's heart....is pumping rapidly.

"Marinette! Snap out of it!" Plagg smacked me in the face.

"Ow! Okay, okay! I'm calm!" I calmed down.

"You have no idea what Adrien's life is like, Marinette." Plagg shook his head.

"Adrien is gonna figure out I'm Ladybug!" I said, worrying that he'll know everything!

(Adrien's POV)

I woke up a little late which I don't always wake up late at a time like this. What the? What am I doing in Marinette's room? I sat up and felt a little...slender as I looked down that I'm in Marinette's pajamas.