Understanding

The next day, *Marinette and *Adrien were at the art classroom learning art while Chloe being Chloe forces Sabrina to do the art for her. It made the swapped teens glare at her for being irresponsible and obnoxious. *Marinette was about to do something but *Adrien stopped her since he doesn't want to cause any trouble in the class.

"Just leave her be" He whispered and went back to doing art.

Nathaniel was doing a portrait of Ladybug and Cat Noir while his good friend Mark helps with the lettering art.

"Such a nice tribute this is gonna be," Mark said.

"Indeed. Hopefully, this will be in the museum to preserve memories" Nathaniel said.

*Adrien has Marinette's fashion designing skills but for him, he's not much of an artist. But he knew Marinette could draw well. He was painting a red rose with ladybugs in the background.

"I'm sure Ladybug would love this" *Marinette said.

"And I bet she would love black cats catching ladybugs too" *Adrien said as he paints cute little black kittens in the background.

"And I thought cats love fish." *Marinette smirked.

"Kittens like to chase and pounce," *Adrien said, never in his life as Cat Noir would like to eat fish like a cat.

"Okay." *Marinette shrugs.

"But then again, maybe he might like fish sticks" *Adrien said with a little Cat Noir humor as he finished the art on his painted canvas.

"Wow, that looks great." *Marinette saw it.

"Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe saw our painted canvas, "You two being fans of those pathetic heroes? They betrayed me for not giving me the bee miraculous!"

"Because you exposed your identity to the public and you're rude! Ladybug trusted you and that's the thanks she gets?!" *Marinette put on the serious Adrien act.

"And how do you know that, Adrikins? Ladybug is reckless as always! That Vesperia is utterly useless!" Chloe yelled before the teacher starts to break the fight between them.

"Chloe, I saw what you were like as Queen Bee. You were self-proclaimed. Being a superhero is not about popularity, it's about responsibilities and saving the day. As well as keeping identities a secret at all costs. And Vesperia is not you because she knows how to take responsibilities and listens to Ladybug" *Marinette said but Chloe was too blind to hear the truth because she's too bratty to listen.

"That's it I'm going!" Chloe leaves in a huff while Sabrina simply follows her too.

"That was very bold of you to tell her off, Adrien." *Adrien said to *Marinette in his body.

"Thanks, she has no right to rant about those heroes. They saved her a few times and she never thank them." *Marinette said.

-

Later on after school, *Adrien told *Marinette to tell the bodyguard to let himself come with her to the mansion so they can pretend to have homework assignments together.

"Mind if my friend Marinette comes along to do homework with me?" *Marinette asked the bodyguard, he nods and drives us to the mansion.

As they got there, the gates open and they went upstairs but as they got inside the mansion, they saw Adrien's father and Nathalie there.

"Who is this? I never gave you permission to invite a friend" Gabriel said in a serious tone.

"Father, remember Marinette that designed the hat? She's just here to help me with the homework assignment, that's all" *Marinette said while acting like Adrien.