She's our head Capo, Dom, it will ruin the whole system! The system she runs! She keeps our soldiers in check! Which will only help you and your brother when taking over. making her an enemy would fuck us all." His dad says in utter anger and worry.

"Sweetheart she can't just be some pawn in a game to prove something," Aurora responds gently

"Have one of you ever thought maybe I met my match? Maybe there's something I see in her that she could be my Aurora to my Tony ?, I'm not saying I'm marrying her but who knows? I enjoy her company, we're getting to know one another and honestly, she's been leaving me and running away every chance she gets, so if anyone's going to be left high and dry it's probably me! But thanks for your vote of confidence. I know how to treat a woman I've had the example. I don't know why you all think it's impossible for me to care about someone other than myself "

Just as I'm done pouring my heart out which is something I don't do very often.

My Father decides to end on a bombshell "Even if you wanted her by your side, it's not an option son."

Back to Mia's POV

As I'm nearing I see Dom looks upset but as he notices my presence nearing his features soften.

"I'm sorry to be so rude but I have to leave, thank you so much for your hospitality and for this lovely spread, it was great meeting all of you " before Dom can say anything I pull him aside.

" I know you think I'm running away and you're gonna cook up some plan but that was Tom and my uncle's been sick, he told none of us till he ended up in the hospital and we only found out because my sister ended up being his doctor, so I really have to go be with my family right now, I'm sure you understand family obligation?"

"Of cause! Sorry I'll take you." He offers

"No no I'll Uber but thanks Dom it's been a blast honestly." I give him a peck and wave to the rest as I walk towards his place.

I hear him yell "Wait", " Why don't you want me to take you? Come on I kept you away all night it's the least I could do for you." He pleads with me, with genuine care in his eyes.

"Fine, but can you take me to Jessi's first I'd like to be fresh seeing my family." I smile sweetly at him.

I'm not gonna fight him on this, it'll just waste more time.

"Of cause, I will do the same, actually hold on maybe we can save some time, let's shower together no funny business, I'll get Ava to bring over something of hers, you guys are around the same size and then we can head straight through to NewYork Med."

"Ok, that sounds like a plan, I don't wanna put your sister out or anything," I say as we walk inside together he gets us towels and gives me my own loafer.

"Hey, love birds I'm giving you guys a warning so I don't see my brother's dick!"  Ava yells from downstairs giggling all the way up.

"Idiot, her uncle is in hospital, this just saves time." He explains.

"Shit I'm sorry love, figured we just spicing up the walk of shame." She gives me a smile not knowing what more to say.

"It's okay I appreciate this, I owe you!" I raise my voice so she can hear as I walk to the bathroom.

She yells back "Good because I don't have a ton of friends being locked away in my tower like Fiona! So I could do with a girl's day!"

"You have a deal!! I'll get your number from your brother" I assure her.

Dom enters the bathroom watching me as I lather myself with soap, "See something you like?" I ask innocently

"Actually I see everything I like." He smiles admiring me.