Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Cute Reader

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. She was the bey trainer of our bey club." Valt explained.

"Dude, gotta say we all had an eye on her but never thought Shu would make a move on her before us." Honcho added on sighing.

"She does look cute and pretty." Ranjiro said peering at the picture.

"I wonder why Shu never told us about this." Aiger said as he put a finger on his chin.

"Let's ask him about this when he comes back." Silas suggested as everyone nodded in agreement.

------------------------------------------------------------------
After spending a lovely day with his girlfriend, Shu walked back to the training centre. 'I wish we can stay together forever.'

Shu thought as he entered the building. Upon entering he saw all the bladers staring at him with a weird expression on.

"Sup guys, why are you all staring at me? Is there something on my face?" He asked confused.

"Shu mind telling us who this is?" Lui asked walking forward, showing him the picture.

Once Shu saw it, his eyes widened as he asked, "Where did you get that?!"

"Shu you could've told us that you're in a relationship with (Y/N)." Valt said with a smug face.

"Uh huh. We are so happy for you too." Aiger added on.

"Now mind telling us the entire story?" Wakiya rolled his eyes smirking.

"Wait let's call (Y/N) first." Free said taking out his phone and dialing her number.

(For those who are wondering how Free got her number, let me tell you it is none other than our Valt. -_-)

After (Y/N) arrived, all of the eyes stared at the no more secret couple. (Y/N) was getting nervous from all the attention they were getting so she held Shu's hand and squeezed it. He squeezed back.

"Alright we are listening." Hyuga perked up as everyone took a seat.

"Okay I'll tell you." (Y/N) said.

Flashback:-

A (h/c) girl and an albino can be seen standing on the rooftop of Beigoma Academy. Shu had called (Y/N), because he wanted to tell her something.

"Shu, what did you want to talk about?" She asked. Shu took a deep breath and started,

"(Y/N) (L/N) we've been friends for so long, that I don't want to be your friend anymore."

At this, she widened her eyes but then gave him a sad smile and mouthed, "Oh..."

She turned around to leave but then felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around her and a head being placed on her shoulder.

Shu brought his face close to her ear and whispered, "I want to be your boyfriend. I love you."

She felt tears of happiness roll down her cheeks as she whispered back, "Shu, I love you too."

Then the now official couple kissed each other.

End of flashback

"And that's how we got together." (Y/N) said ending her explanation.

"Wow that is so cute and awesome!" Aiger, Dante, Hyuga, Hikaru and Ranjiro said at once.

"How come we didn't notice it before? We really are dumb when it comes to girls." Valt said grinning and sweat dropping.

"It was indeed a beautiful confession, Shu." Free smiled at the couple.

"Though it was a bit too much on the lovey dovey side." Lui said rolling his eyes.

"Agreed." Silas and Lain nodded.

"But how did you guys find out about it in the first place?" (Y/N) asked.

Everyone pointed at the twins.
"These two were spying on you." Lain said resting his head behind one of his hands.

"Oh so it was you two..." Shu and (Y/N) said in unison as a dark aura surrounded them.

"You two better start running if you want to live..." Valt advised sweat dropping.

"Well, they are not the only ones who need to run, Valt." Shu said inching closer.

"Well I'm certainly not running." Lain said.

"Me too." Lui joined in.

"You sure?" (Y/N) said coming closer to them with her hands raised.

"Okay, maybe a little jogging won't hurt." Lui said as he joined the others in the run with Lain following after him.

And everyone started running for ruining Shu and (Y/N)'s secret relationship. The cute (h/c) and the charming albino made them pay good for spying especially the twins...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done. I'm really sorry QueenDalia171 that your request took so long. But I swear it happened due to my school assignments. I will try to be a litter faster in the future. Also I'm sorry if you didn't like it or if my grammar was terrible. (〒﹏〒)
Anyways vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.