Chapter 12: Awakening (2)

Chapter 12 Awakening (2)

Beacrox in his typical clean and polished appearance with his simple white shirt and apron is a regal and a beautiful sight to behold already. But a disheveled, messy, and drooling Breacrox is a whole other experience. An experience that is making Cale feel things.

Cale who was leaning back on his chair with his legs crossed. straightened up his back and untangled his legs.

"Aaah, I need a proper footrest." Cale raised his legs and placed them atop his left shoulder.

Though subtle, Beacrox's body shook, though for a completely different reason Cale had in mind.

'Is he shaking because he wants to kill me badly?, but I can't think of another excuse to touch his body.'

'Oh well, though he'll hate me after this, he's too loyal to the Henituse household to actually murder me,I hope.'

'Welp, I've gone this far, might as well achieve my goal.'

*Slaaaap*

A harsh sound echoed after Cale used his foot to slap Beacrox's right cheek.

*Slaaaap*

This time the foot made its way to the left cheek.

*Slaaaap*

*Slaaaap*

*Slaaaap*

*Slaaaap*

After consecutive foot slaps, Cale's legs gave out, and Beacrox became a hot mess with red cheeks.

"Oh, who would've thought that your skin easily reddens, I like it" Cale gave a sly smile.

"Makes me wanna do it again" Cale kneeled down and palmed Beacrox big pet. His other hand explored Beacrox's well-built muscles.

"Uggh" Beacrox with heavy pants and drool can only utter a moan.

Cale, who's starting to get frustrated because he has yet to find the "spot", palmed the anaconda harder.

"Hngh"

"Uggh"

"Hngggggh" Heavy pants and erotic sounds filled the kitchen.

"I-im close! young m-master!" Beacrox, who had no problem staying still earlier, jerked his anaconda towards Cale's palm.

Perhaps, just 10 or 20 seconds more and he would've cum. But Cale's hot palm lost contact.

"So it was your navel huh?"

Beacrox who was so close to reaching ecstasy was lost 'Huh? my navel, what?'

Cale retrieved his precum-soaked hand and stood up.

"Thanks for the meal" Cale happily left the devastated Beacrox after he licking his hand.

Little did Cale know, that he accidentally awakened a kink unbeknownst to even Beacrox himself.

--

The very second Cale's foot stepped outside the kitchen, a glowing screen appeared in front of him.

-Congratulations! Dear player.-

-The Game Begins-

-Now-

A/n: Unbetad hehe