Chapter 5: CODE RED

Chapter 5

Cale's priority will always be himself, and other characters dying would mean him being exposed to danger and most likely to die as well, so he knew exactly what to do.

And if he had to do it anyways. 'I'll do it perfectly.'

Last night, the sealed God explained to Cale some more details. Like, he will only know it's a love target when he touches a specific body part of the said target, and a love meter will pop up, in Choi Han's case it was the side of his groin that Cale accidentally touched when Choi Han was getting off him.

Cale had a lot do, first he wants to completely identify all the love targets which is easy since he already had a few people in mind, the hard part would be locating the specific body parts to trigger the start of the story.

Cale doesn't really like tedious work, but he's willing to do all he can to stay alive and he had to do it as soon as possible, so he immediately meets with another main character, with a clear mission in mind.

-- The crown prince's room in the Palace

Alberu is annoyed and dumbfounded.

Alberu had to postpone a council meeting regarding the succession affairs because his beloved Dongsaeng sent him a code red alert through their personal communicating devices. They came into terms that a code red alert will be sent for the gravest situations like the destruction of a nearby country or a foreign invasion.

Alberu rushed out of the meeting room only to be greeted by a very calm red-haired commander, sitting cross-legged while drinking tea in the most chill way.

"Aaah, the tea here really is amazing, would you also like some your highness?"

"Haaaah, you know I just had to cancel a really important meeting, right?" Alberu took a sit opposite to the sofa Cale was sitting on.

Alberu didn't really appreciate Cale's interruption, but it's better than having an actual emergency.

"So why exactly did you come here?"

Cale's demeanor suddenly turned more serious. Cale put the teacup on the table and stood up. Cale slowly but with sure steps approached the sitting crown prince and positioned his two hands on Alberu's face, caging Alberu's head in between his hands. Cale leaned down and whispered in Alberu's ears.

The diminishing distance made Alberu flustered. And the following words made his ear numbed and the people almost lost the future king of the Roan Kingdom.

"Shall we take a bath together, your highness?"