Chapter 7: Talk about awkward

Chapter 7

"Hmm this is awkward..." Cale muttered.

---

"HAHAHAHAHA LMAO, what you did with the crown prince was bold as it was funny ROFL" A sinister voice laughed out, that Cale ignored for the nth time.

"HAHAHAAH man I wish you could've seen his face before you left, so freaking funny"

He doesn't need to turn around to know that his hyung is definitely pissed and at the very least annoyed. After all, who in the right mind would be ok being touched like that, and a future king at that. That's why Cale immediately escaped after accomplishing his goal. He probably can't ask for money any time soon, but if that's what it takes to get this game over with, then it's a sacrifice he's willing to bear, he'll just run the treasury dry once the game is over.

But the problem is that... the game has yet to start.

Cale doesn't know just how many more love targets are there, but he at least has an idea. Usually, a reverse harem novel has 4-5 love interests, also, it'll probably mostly be composed of the original main characters, because it'll be a big problem if it's a character like "citizen # 1", though that's highly unlikely since male leads are supposed to be extraordinarily skillful and breathtakingly beautiful.

Though his search got narrower, he still had 2 major problems. First, he can't just ask every main character to take a bath with him, right? He suggested that to his Hyung because, Alberu doesn't reside on the Henituse household so Cale wouldn't have to hide, also he'll definitely keep it a secret. His second problem is, what if Ron is a male lead????

Cale involuntarily trembled, the mere thought of even getting naked with the assassin/butler is sending shivers down his spine. Seeing Cale, his now number-1-source-of-entertainmment like that, the sealed God felt like he had to do something.

"Well, you've amused me earlier, so I can do you a small favor, I'll tell you the 3rd male lead, pft HAHAHAAHAH"

Cale will never turn down help, even if it's unwanted, though something about the sealed God's laugh is giving him the creeps.

Is he still laughing because of mine and Alberu's shower session? Or.... Something else entirely??

----

"I thought you're gonna lead me to the 3rd male lead, why are we at the Henituse prison? Is the 3rd male lead from the bear tribe or something?" Cale teasingly asked. Of course, Cale knows with absolute certainty that there's no way a bear will be a male lead, how is going to seduce a bear anyways? Offer his arms or something?

"You might wish it's the bear hehe" replied by the sealed God

"We're here"

The sealed God made Cale stop at the deepest part of the Henituse prison, only one man is detained there. Cale knows exactly who is in that cell.

"Noo waay"

The sudden sound startled the man inside.

"Huuh? Whose there?

"That voice—C-cale n-nim? I-is that you?? Ohh Caaale niiim"

What greeted Cale was a sight of a handsome but exhausted white-haired man with tattered clothes and a barely functioning body smiling as if he's seen he's Messiah.

"Hmm this is awkward..." Cale muttered.