Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Tomboy Reader

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Valt that's crazy, he'll never love someone like me. I'm a tomboy, and there are thousands of beautiful girls out there. I have absolutely no chance."

"But he does love you (Y/N)."

"How can you be so sure, huh?"

"Don't you ever see the way he looks at you? He always looks at you with a loving smile." Valt said with a smug face.

"H-he does?" (Y/N) asked as her face reddened.

"Geez (Y/N), how dumb can you get? Even I am smarter than you when it comes to love." He said smirking. Did the innocent bean just smirk?

"Okay okay. I'll give it a shot. But what if he rejects me?"

"No chance. I bet."

"And what if there is?"

"If there is, then I'll get you free beybreads for the rest of your life." He grinned.

"Really reassuring." She said rolling her eyes.

"And just know that the beyclub ships you two.(Ship name) forever!!!"

"Valt, keep it down. And don't you and the other guys dare to try anything weird. Got it?" She asked as the blunette nodded.

Timeskip since you are mustering up the courage to go and face Shu...When suddenly Valt hops in on her way, to the beypark.( Poor you 😑)

'Okay (Y/N), come on you have to do this, before someone else does and takes Shu away from you.' (Y/N) thought trying to encourage herself.

"I can do this, I can do this, I can do this..."

"Yes you can (Y/N). You can do this."

She jumped back when she heard the voice. Looking behind she saw that it was none other than the hedgehog Valt.

"Valt where did you come from?!" She screeched.

"Hehe...I wanted to help you in confessing to Shu." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"And how exactly are you gonna do that?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"I'll hide somewhere nearby, in case something goes wrong." He laughed nervously as (Y/N) facepalmed herself.

"Fine but don't try to do anything weird, or else you ARE DEAD." She said with a smirk.

Valt quickly nodded as they both made their way to the park where Shu usually practices.

On entering into the park, they saw him training at his usual spot as he was sweating heavily.

"Best of luck, (Y/N)." Valt said as he ran off to hide in the bushes nearby. (Y/N) just sighed and nervously walked up to him.

"Hey Shu." She greeted him with a smile.
Shu looked up from the stadium and smiled back as he said,

"Oh hey (Y/N), what are you doing here, today? Usually you either go skateboarding or painting graffiti with your other friends or train at the bey stadium near the riverside, right?"

He grabbed a towel and wiped his face with it as she walked up to him, maintaining a perfect 2 arms distance from him. (Social distancing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Hey Shu, I want to tell you something."

"Oh me too. But ladies first." He said as both of you giggled.

'Okay here goes nothing.' (Y/N) thought as she took a deep breath.

"Shu Kurenai, I...I love you!" The moment she said that Shu widened his eyes. She saw this and by the fear of being rejected she turned around to leave.

Until a hand pulled her back, by her wrist as she soon felt a pair of warm and soft lips on hers. She blushed the colour of a bright tomato when she realised, it was Shu who is kissing her. Slowly she melted in and kissed him back.

After a while, they pulled away in need of air. Shu wrapped his arms around her waist and back, keeping her in place. (Y/N) already had her hands on Shu's chest.

Right now, in Shu's view (Y/N) was looking an incredibly cute and adorable angel to him with her blushing face. He smiled at her with love. Then he began,

"I was about to tell you the same thing (Y/N). I love you too."

"Even if I am a tomboy?"

She asked. As soon as she said that, Shu reached his hand upto her head and pulled down her cap, letting her hair fall around and making her look girly.

"Hey! What was that for?!" She yelped and tried to get her cap back, but Shu dodged it.

Then he replied, "To let you know that I love you either way. I don't care whether you are a tomboy or not." He smiled.

"Why not your fangirls? Some of them look prettier than me." She questioned again.

"Because they only like me for my looks. Now you tell me what do you think about me?" He said as his smile was slowly turning into a smirk.

"M-me? I think that you are kind, smart, strong, wise and a really strong Spin Emperor." (Y/N) said in a low voice.

"That's why I love you and not them." Shu smirked as she hugged him tightly.

Bonus:-

"Oh and I think Valt has been spying on us..." Shu said looking to where the blunette was hiding.

(Y/N) giggled as she called out, "Valt you can come out of the bushes now."

Valt jumped out of his hiding place and took a picture of the new couple.

"I'm gonna show this to everyone else!" He cheered before running out of the park.

"What? Wait Valt no-" (Y/N) began but Shu cut her off and held her back.

"Let him be. Sooner or later everyone was supposed to know about our relationship."
He said with a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" (Y/N) asked tilting her head.

"I never thought that this boyish girl has something for me. I thought I never really had a chance." He replied still smirking.

Processing what he just said, she screeched,

"Shut up, Kurenai."

"Of course, my cute tomboy."

"SHUT UP!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I made you wait too long. Also sorry if my grammar was terrible. My stupid imagination works way too slow and I curse myself for that. (〒﹏〒)
Anyways vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.