Special Chapter********

I know I promised this on Jeonghan's birthday but I failed due to unexpected circumstances. I hope you to enjoy this chapter. 💙

-Mer

******

Jeonghan is in so much glee when he slowly unfolds the paper and saw the names of the kids.

Gelo, Gelique, Vinn & Vann

"I won. I won," their dad cheered but he didn't know that all of the papers contained the names of his children. They wanted to give back to their dad since Jeonghan is the coolest dad for them. "What now? You will be doing all my long list of requests," Jeonghan proudly smirked at his kids.

The younger twins groaned because they know their daddy very well and for sure, he will ask silly things about them. "Do we start now?" Jeonghan scoffed and looked at the long list he had on his hand.

"Sureness, dad," Shielo cheered. The previously little princess was also very happy to see her dad acting like a teenager again. She's her daddy's princess indeed.

"Okay. So, let me check," he acted coolly checking on his list. It's still pretty early in the morning. "It's 24 hours, right? So this will stop at exactly nine in the morning tomorrow?" he asked the kids for confirmation. The four nodded at their dad.

"Since tomorrow is your dad's birthday and your mom is not yet home for us to celebrate together. You are pretty much stuck with me. I suck at cooking so you'll cook me dinner today and breakfast tomorrow," the Shielo, Yrvinn, and Yvann frowned, these three sucked at cooking.

"You'll help me with grocery shopping too," their dad continued. "Get your asses ready because we are going," Jeonghan informed his kids. The four went back to their rooms and went to change into a more appropriate grocery shopping attire. The kids aren't the show-off type of kids even when they have high-profile parents. They grow up down-to-earth.

"Kids! Let's go!" the four heard their dad from downstairs. One by one they went rushing downstairs.

Jeonghan was grinning seeing his two sets of twins. They are so adorable for him and he felt so much joy seeing them grow so big now. They went to the garage full of luxury cars.

"We are taking the rover," Jeonghan informing his kids while he unlock the doors of the Range Rover, Yrvinn and Yvann began bickering on who's taking the passenger's seat.

"Fine. Take it," Yrvinn as an older brother to Vann gives way. The older twins laugh at younger ones.

"Don't you like sitting with your noona and hyung, Vinn?" Shielo sweetly asked her little brother when they finally settled down. Vinn sat in between Shielo and Seraph. Shielo put her arms on Vinn's shoulders and hugged him making the boy cringe.

"Noona! Gross!" Vinn complained making Vann who's sitting in front laughed.

"Really? It's gross?" Shielo was still baby-talking Vinn. "May I remind you that you are going to ask noona's help later when dad asks you to buy him something expensive," Shielo was so good at teasing her little brother.

"Ugh!" Vinn groaned.

The five of them rode like they were going on a family trip. All excited to treat their dad and bond with him while their mommy is away. While Jeonghan also felt the same way. He wanted to bond with his kids every time so he won't miss their growth.