LTY II: S. Shattered

So, overwhelmed and thank you for the continuous support. I hope I will be more active in updating soon. 

Thank you guys. Thank you for making me happy everytime I receive a notification from you!

Love you all!

@youngheeee

my happy pill is back! Miss you! Bogoshippo! <3

+++++

Jeonghan after eating at the living area went to the kitchen to leave the plates he used because he has no energy to do it. He wasn't going to do the dishes but then a flash of memory of Yanika nagging on him showed up.

"Yah! Wash the dishes. I am your wife not your maid," the quote Yanika always says when Jeonghan's lazy ass kicks in.

He was smiling unconsciously while washing. "Fck! This is making me look like a fool," he told himself and chuckled bitterly. The house does feel empty and lonely without Yanika, it's just now that he realized. He went upstairs and snuggle at Yanika's side of the bed. It still smells like Yanika because he refused to let it be cleaned. He doesn't know but as he nuzzles more on Yanika's side, his heart was longing more for her presence which he had only experienced now.

Moments after laying at the bed while listening to his playlist from the stereo, he remembers something. He got off the bed and started to take out from the storage area pile of boxes. He builds all the Lego cars bought by Yanika for him as present on his birthday. He has twenty-nine boxes of Lego to put up. The making was in progress and he was so patient and meticulous on putting each piece together. And then he grasped that those were rare Lego cars that cannot be bought in regular stores.

"Why does she had to always spend a lot for presents. These are freaking expensive ones," he talked to himself.

Hours had passed and the sun has already set. He was able to build six cars for five hours straight. He already felt back pain so he decided to stretch out and lay down on the bed to rest. He closed his eyes and began feeling the music that's playing. He already ordered food for his dinner and just waiting for it arrive.