LTY II: O. Hope

An almost eleven-hour tiring flight from South Korea to Los Angeles, California was so tiring for all of them. Grumpily woke up but excited to land because the an unplanned vacation. Which turns out to be more exciting and fun than a planned one which never really happens.

When the flight attendant announced that they were about to land, excitement filled everyone's heart but not for Jeonghan. The guy felt fear and doubt of himself. He was afraid of the fact that Yanika was now doing good by herself or worst, with someone else.

Sht! What if she's now happy? Do I ruin that? Should I just let her be? Jeonghan clouded by thoughts which made him give off cold sweats.

"Don't be nervous. You are here to figure out what you exactly feel and to have a closure. Brace yourself for the worst Jeonghan~ah," Joshua felt his friend's tension while landing.

When he heard it from his bestfriend, he closed his eyes and then took a deep breath. Jeonghan~ah, Yanika had gone worse than your so brace it and be a man, he tried cheering himself til they finally landed in Los Angeles.

Upon landing, a chauffeur was already there to get them. "Sir, this way please," he said and directed them towards the limousine.

"Woah Coups hyung, how rich is your girlfriend?" the boys began teasing Seungcheol again.

"If April noona is hyung's girlfriend then she's as rich as Yanika noona. Heiress of an airline will be enough proof that she's a princess too," Dokyeom commented.

"Yeah. If Yanika noona can afford to give us a luxurious private vacation in their exclusive resort then April noona will afford send us to places we wanted," Seungkwan replied while drinking on his iced americano.

"Absolutely!" Hoshi commented.

"When did April fail to make us feel unlove, huh? She spoiled us since day one," Joshua also butted which was agreed by the rest of the guys.

"Shua is right. April spoiled us since our debut and how much more when we have her boyfriend with us, right?" Jeonghan tried teasing the now super red face guy.