LTY II: Eomma

>>Yanika Neda Chan Alvarez<<

I held the microphone tightly because I knew, I am revealing myself to the people to whom I failed to say goodbye personally. Every second I was standing there made me feel like I wanted to finish it as soon as I can. I was even hoping that a floor will just open and I will fell inside it.

Delivering the song is the only thing I could do best for my best friend who sacrificed a lot for me. April did a lot for me ever since I can no longer even remember. She stood for me in the company and took care of all of the things I should have done myself but I was a coward to run away from my responsibilities and hide the twins not even letting them know their dad.

I don't know why he was giving me that stare right now. Yes, Jeonghan was watching me sing with his fiancé. I gave him a smile which just automatically happened. What should I do? Frown at them? Mock them? I am no longer in the position to do that.

We're divorced.

I am glad he signed it and he was able to be with the one he loves right now. I guess Sowon just loves flexing her fiancé and she even showed me how they held each other's hand.

I finished the song with no problem, thanks to Andrya because she's good at playing on the spot. Well, thanks to myself too because I didn't practice but I was able to pull it off. April ran towards me and gave me one tight hug.

"Hey, gorgeous. Happy birthday!" I told her when she came to hug me. I heard her sniffing so I scolded her, "Bi-atch, don't make me scold you. You'll ruin that makeup if you're going to be a crybaby here."

She started laughing and I just patted her back. "April, I said don't ruin your makeup because I paid for that and it's pretty expensive bi-atch. By the way, you look stunning with that dress," I complimented.

"Thank you! I know you said that because you chose and paid for this too. Bi-atch, you even made me stand out because of the color," April mocking me casually. I chose a sea of celestial blue for her. Standing out in the room full of the purest white.

"What can I say?" I shrugged and we started laughing at each other

"Hey, you two! Remember, this is a party," Alexandrya came near us to remind us.

April pouted after Alexandrya ruined our moment but they console each other when April hugged her too. These bitches are just crazy. They bicker but then console each other too. Upon that reminder, we took our seats and continued the program.

Seventeen might have put a lot of effort into this event and I am so thankful that they are appreciating April's effort for them. I went to their table to greet them and at least say how thankful am I for loving my best friend.

"Noona! Jebal! Don't leave us again like that," Seungkwan almost teared up saying it to my face. I gave them all hugs except for Jeonghan who was being guarded.