Special Chapter *****

Jeonghan took care of Yanika day and night for the past few days. He made sure that his wife was comfortable all day and night. He cooked food even when he was not a cook. Yanika appreciated everything that Jeonghan was doing to take care of her.

"I didn't know my husband is such a caring man," Yanika teased Jeonghan who was entering their bedroom door holding a tray of breakfast. A smile was plastered on the guy's face when he saw his wife leaning back in the bed. She was also smiling at him.

"But it's my job wife. I'm your husband. I must take care of you. I took an oath in front of your parents, my parents and in front of the Lord," Jeonghan approaching the lady who can't hide her smile upon hearing such words from her husband.

Yanika felt better that day. She woke up with a better feeling. She can also move properly now and she doesn't feel any pain in there anymore. For the past days, all she did was bed rest and minimal activities as possible. "I felt a lot better now, hub. I guess we can enjoy the activities on the island today," Yanika happily break the news on her husband.

"진짜 ( jinjja)?" Jeonghan was shocked. He does want to bond with Yanika because as far as he could remember he had never had a proper date with his wife.

They didn't do anything yesterday and a few days back. They just watched the ocean and the waves crashing to the shore on the porch of their island home. Laying on the outdoor couch, side by side without feeling bored. They watched Going Seventeen and some movies too. Yanika felt drowsy with the pain relievers her doctor friend gave her so Jeonghan also just sleep with her.

Today is different. Yanika looks brighter and can move a lot now.

She nodded and smiled at him. Jeonghan immediately went to hug his wife who was sitting on the bed. He showered tons of kisses on her face. "Hey! But no mmmm. 안돼 (andwae)," Yanika reminding Jeonghan who can't keep himself away from his wife. He can't be detached from Yanika and he seems so obsessive of his wife now.

"Wife, I'm not that horny!" Jeonghan warily told Yanika but the lady burst out laughing because of how he brooded.

"Okay. 미안 미안 (Mian. Mian!) Sorry! Sorry!" Yanika smiled and gave him a pecked on lips gaining a cute smile from Jeonghan.

Aish! Sulky hubby! in Yanika's mind.

"Okay then let me feed my wife," Jeonghan told her and got the tray back to the bed after the loving moment. Yanika couldn't help herself but smile because of how loving and caring her husband was. "Open your mouth and say aaaahhh," Jeonghan commanding Yanika.

Yanika obeyed her husband and Jeonghan fed her a lot so she can regain more energy. After breakfast, Yanika went to take a bath by herself. She went downstairs and saw Jeonghan sitting on one of the couches in the living area.

"W-why are you dress like that?" Jeonghan was always stunned by how Yanika looks even before. He was always tempted by her captivating beauty but held himself back because he thought he strongly likes Sowon before.