LTY II: W. Lucky or Not really?

April Angelou Tan 💋

I woke up early this morning because I really need to be on site for Seventeen's concert. I have checked everything and I was confident that this will be one of the best concerts ever.

I have volunteered myself this morning to be part of the staffs for the mean time to at least help in the operations although they were really cautious that I had to do things for them instead of me mandating them. I was overwhelmed because people began seeing me more as a leader after Yanika left me with such huge responsibilities.

What more can I say with my bestfriend? She has trained me so much to be in a situation where I am at right now. And I can't thank the Lord enough for giving me such giving, loving, harsh yet sometimes soft, savage but lovable, strong but sometimes fragile, bestfriend forever.

"Hey! Why are you so teary in there!" Yanika told me while I was on my way to the bleachers were, I am going to sit later. She called me because I told her I wanna see the twins before the concert starts. She knew about the concert and I told her to tune in and she said she will if she had the time tonight. I guess taking care of the twins will really consume all of her. Besides the time there right now is pretty late so I should give her a rest because she's already been doing so much.

"You freak! Stop startling me. You are freaking scaring me Yanika!" I screeched at her.

"Yah! You told me to call you so you can see the twins then you are mad right now because I saw you looking lost in there?! Did you forget you are walking and what if you bump into a pole? Huh? I thought someone made you cry this time again. And if Cheol will make you cry again I swear Lou, my slippers will fly to Korea right now," she scolded me which made me smile because that bi-atch really cares for me.

"Bi-atch! Thank you!" I told her. "You are the sweetest freak ever. I always knew you love me that much," I then added a proud smile which made her from.

"Whatever Lou! Get some rest after the event. And here are them," she said then the babies flashed into the screen and it just melted my freaking heart. They are so cute sleeping so soundly.

"Oh my gash twins. Nightie night. Don't give mommy headache again tomorrow. Love you both and I will see you soon. I will see your dad today and I will surely give him a punch for both of you," I told them in a little whisper so they won't wake up.