LTY II: Reconnection

Uttering the same phrases but in different languages made them repel each other. The tightest hug instantly got broken and both can't believe what they were hearing from each other.

"Mworago?" he asked.

"What did you say?" she asked.

All were asked due to surprise at the same time like everything was just synchronized. They stared at each other's eyes not wanting to escape each other's presence.

"I said I love you," she said.

"Saranghandago," he said.

Yanika's heart rate gradually increased because of what the guy told her. She wasn't certain if she's really hearing those words from the same man whom she has been longing for. Yanika closed her eyes and whispered, "Lord, if this is a dream please wake me up."

It was heard by the man so he chuckled too but then he also realized what the lady just confessed to him. "Mworago!? Saranghandango? Neo? Saranghandago?" he pointed her then himself and then pointed at her again. He doesn't have confidence from what he heard from her.

The two fools – authornim XD

Yanika came back to her normal self when she heard him raised his voice and opened her eyes but Jeonghan was really standing in front of her, in her house. "Yah! Are you crazy?! You shouldn't tell me that..." she screeched at him but she was cut immediately because he pulled her into a hug. Jeonghan just wants to hug her even when he wasn't certain of all the things he was hearing.

Then he immediately talked. "Nika, wife, if you are joking please stop. 그만해 (geumanhae). Because it will just hurt my feelings again," Jeonghan's face was glumness sullen.

Yanika scoffed at what was happening and she wanted to joke around to eradicate the uneasiness of the atmosphere but the reaction and how Jeonghan's voice sounded was serious. She couldn't react properly. She wasn't given the time to talk because Jeonghan taking his time too, "I know that I was a jerk for not checking on you. For not taking care of you. For not looking after you."

"I made a mistake because I chose to have someone when I already knew that I have you in my life," Yanika stayed still on the sudden confession while Jeonghan continued because he wanted to say it as fast as he can so Yanika wouldn't be able to joke around him.

"You gave me a hard time processing everything when you left me. I was forced to figure out why I was sulking and why I was constantly hurting when you went away and left me," her blood pressure is surely getting higher.

"But it was even more painful when I tried to find you but I saw you with another man. Yanika, you are smiling so lustrously back then at the mall and I realized that I shouldn't bother you because he makes you smile and genuinely happy not like when you were with me when everything was all pretend. I was unhappy and just then I knew that you took half of my heart," Yanika heard him sniff.

"Every time I woke up in the morning, I longed for you only. I miss my wife. I miss you so much that it was so hard for me to live my daily life," he sniffed again but still continued to hug her even when the lady wasn't hugging him back.

(Try playing Habit by Seventeen, again :D)

"I am sorry because I couldn't fulfill my job as your husband and I am sorry for not noticing that you are hurting because of me," Yanika's heart was pounding so harshly but also teary because of how he sounded in pain.