71. Blowing Kisses

Start from the beginning

Cutting down hallways and passages Umbridge and Filch followed their trail. Olivia waited patiently by the marble staircase picking at her nails.

When they had discussed this grand plan, it had been her idea to destroy the corridor with an untouchable swamp. Olivia thought it would be the perfect parting gift the twins could give Umbridge. A swamp for the ugly toad that she was.

Of course the twins were the master minds before the creation of the portable swamp. When she heard the sound of scuffed footsteps running down the stairs she knew it was time for the closing act. She could only hope that it had given Harry enough time to do what he needed to do.

Students crowded around as Umbridge closed in on the twins. Olivia looked up the stairs to see Harry there behind a hurried Filch.

 Olivia looked up the stairs to see Harry there behind a hurried Filch

"So!" Said Umbridge, "so... you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"

"Pretty amusing, yeah," said Fred looking back up at her without the slightest sign of fear.

Filch elbowed his way to the toad, beaming with joy. "I've got the form Headmistress," he said waving a piece of parchment. "I've got the form and I've got the whips waiting... oh let me do it now..."

"Very good Argus," said the toad, "you two are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

Olivia about threw up hearing her say it was "her school."

"You know what?" Said Fred "I don't think we are." He turned to his twin. "George, I think we've outgrown full time Education."

"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," said George lightly.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" Asked Fred.

"Definitely," said George.

Before Umbridge could say a word they raised they're wands, simultaneously winking at Olivia and said together, "Accio Brooms!"

There was a loud crash in the distance, Harry ducked just in time as Fred and George's broomsticks, one still trailing with a heavy chain, were hurting along the corridor towards the owners. The chain dropped with a loud clatter onto the stone floor.

"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Professor Umbridge swinging his leg over his broomstick.

"Yeah don't bother to keep in touch," said George mounting his own.

"If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp as demonstrated upstairs come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley- Weasleys' Wizard and Wheezes," said Fred looking around at the crowd. "Our new premises!"

"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bag," added George pointing at Umbridge.

"STOP THEM!" Shrieked Umbridge but it was too late. As the Inquisitorial Squad closed in, Fred and George kicked off from the floor, shooting fifteen feet into the air. The iron peg swinging dangerous low from on of the brooms.