71. Blowing Kisses

Start from the beginning

"Here it is, the wolfsbane potion. I read something that made me think that it could also be used for people that were effected by the Cruciatus curse. Because it is a mind sharpening potion, do you think it could somewhat reverse the curse's effects?" Olivia said flipping open a book and reading whatever she had scribbled down.

Snape was still staring at the sketch he held that it took him a minute to process what she had said. "Wolfsbane? Maybe if the potion was modified a bit. Maybe if you combined some form of wit-sharpening potion. But anyway- you drew this?" Snape replied waving the sketch.

"Oh yeah, but I wanted to get your thoughts about the potion-" Olivia said

"If you leave your notes on my desk I'll have a look at them. Can I have this?" Snape said

"Yeah sure," Olivia chuckled at her dad being distracted by the drawing that she randomly done during one of her classes. "I'll drop off my notes later then."

Snape hummed in answer and walked off. Olivia shook her head smiling at her dad, turning around back in her seat and scribbled a few notes about his input.

Having a potion master as a Dad, allowed Olivia to excel in the subject more than her classmates. But it also meant that he pushed her more and graded her harder. After years of being her teacher, her dad finally eased up a bit realizing she was far more gifted than he gave her credit for.

The twins joined her at the table, "Writing farewell letters to us already, Ollie?" Said George spreading jam on his toast.

Fred looked over Olivia's shoulder to see what she was writing. "Ugh, it's Potions homework." He said, making a yuck sound.

"Not homework, just some thoughts and ideas I had." Olivia answered finishing up with the last sentence, before putting her things away.

"Everything ready for later?" She asked them.

"Of course," said Fred.

"Really don't know why we didn't think of it before. I suppose we better thank Mum for the idea to use a summoning spell. I was packaging up some Ton-Tongue Toffees and it hit me, thinking about the time she took everyone single one from us before the World Cup." Said George

"She would explode to know that our great escape from school was all because of her." Said Fred laughing as he shoved bacon into his mouth.

"I'm glad I won't be there for when she finds out about you two leaving school." Olivia said

Later that evening after the last bell, Olivia and the twins got into position. She kissed the boys on their cheeks and with one last group hug, they were ready.

Olivia shifted into her bird form and took flight through the halls. Checking to see if the corridor was full of witnesses. She hummed her sweet melody to signal to the boys that it was.

Together they appeared and a flood of mud and water took form filling up the space, wall to wall. A gigantic swamp swept down the hall. She hung in the shadows and flew out of sight, when she heard the unmistakable sound of clicking heels running towards them.

The twins had told her to wait in the entrance hall, where they would have their finally exit. Fred and George let off another swamp as Umbridge rounded the corner.

They had planned it perfectly, so that Harry could use the fireplace in Umbridge's office. They made sure to wait by the growing prank so that the toad would spot them and know that they were the ones responsible.

With a swamp between them and the teacher the twins took off, ready for the chase. They mapped it out and had even practiced it a few times to see how long it would take for them to be cornered in the Entrance hall.