Chapter 45: Welcome to Utsuroshima Island!

1st person POV:
"Hey wake up."

"Go away I'm still sleeping."

"I said wake up you idiot!"

"What the... Who the hell are you?" I ask

I look around to see black space around, did that stupid god do something again?

"Took you so long to wake up."

"Who are you?"

This time, in front of me is the stupid god, rather it is a man with long black hair wearing a blue with a bit white robe.

"I have never seen someone like you before."

"Of course this is the first time we meet. You can call me En."

"What a short name... Anyway, what do you want?"

"Well, I just want to give you a warning for now, that god is doing something, you should realize it about what happened with yourself."

"...What do you mean?"

"Also something in you is slowly awakened, keep that well."

"Ok! Who the hell are you?"

"I'm just a passerby good man..."

"Ok so you are a Decade wannabe."

"What? No, I'm not! Anyway that is all, I need to go quickly before that thing finds me."

"Thing?"

"Remember it or you will regret later." the mysterious person slowly disappears

"Oi!"

I immediately wake up... Is that a dream?

Anyway I think I should prepare breakfast now...

.

It has been a while since the killing game inside the Neo World Program, I don't know like some months? There is no concept of time here so I need to create a clock by myself.

And somehow with my skill, we made a house in the middle of the network. Well at least everything is virtual...

Also inside this place, I can still find out what is happening in the outside world and it is slowly recovered.

"Both of you hurry up and come down!"

Beside I have Monomi and Chiaki to play with so life is not so alone... It has been a long time to feel like I have a family again.

"I'm here..."

"Stop playing games until midnight, or you won't have energy."

"R...oger."

Aside from normal time when things got hard, it is a good life. Maybe living inside here is not bad.

I mean there is no way something bad can...

"Yo! Can I have a slice of bread too?"

"No GTFO you stupid god!"

And of course that stupid god needs to come here to interrupt my peace.

"How sad, I'm here to give you some information ya know?"

"Information?"

"Do you mean another killing game has come?" Chiaki asks

Ah right Chiaki and Monomi met this idiot too so they basically know he is practically an asshole.

"Bing Bong AI-chan!! This is a stop before you need to deal with the 53 gang or whatever!"