Chapter 21: Gathering everyone's trust

1st person POV:
When I arrive at the first floor, I see Togami and Toko standing there.

"Heh? What are you two..."

"Took you long enough, I need to take a bath so watch her for me."

Alter Ego huh? But...

"I refused!!"

"Huh?"

"Instead of going alone, let's go together!!"

Hell no, I don't want to go to talk about findings on the floor anymore, so this will be good.

"Fine, I will allow you this time then."

"Thanks then!!"

We enter to the bathhouse. Then I find the locker and open it.

And of course Alter Ego is in there so I turn it on.

"Good morning. Heh heh... I feel like it's been ages since we've met!"

I type in:"Good morning, Alter Ego. How is it going?"

"I kept my promise to Celes-san, and kept quiet without speaking! Isn't that great?!"

I type in:"Yes, it's great but you don't need to do it again this time."

"Yeah!! Anyways, I have finished decrypting the files on this hard drive."

I type in:"Good job, Alter Ego. Thanks to you everyone can leave this place soon."

"No problem! It is just my job."

"So you heard him right Togami-san, let's call everyone now."

"...Fukawa, go and call the rest."

"Y-yes, Byakuya-sama!!"

"Bully a girl, not cool Togami-san."

"It's her desire to do that anyways."

"That sounds so weird out of context."

"Shut up about it."

So now I need to wait a while...

"We are here!!"

...or not. Everytime I need to jinx it huh?

"Well, then Alter Ego has finished decrypting the files on the computer."

"Really? Then we can get some information about this school now!" Ishimaru says

"So what is it, Onigawara-kun?" Naegi asks

"Let's hear directly from him now."

I type in:"You can start now."

"Well, let me summarize the information I extracted from the decrypted files. From what I can tell, a 'certain plan' was in progress at this school. 'Lock down the students inside Hope's Peak Academy, and have them live a communal lifestyle'... That was the plan."

"Furthermore, it wasn't just a normal communal lifestyle... The locked-down students, depending on the circumstances, were to spend their entire lives at the school..."

"That's..."

"Exactly the situation we are in now!!" Ishimaru yells

"It's an unbelievable plan, isn't it? And the authority that established that plan... was none other than Hope's Peak Academy's own head office."

"Hope's Peak Academy's head office? Then we were locked in here by Hope's Peak Academy itself??" Sayaka asks

"That's just silly! Why would they do that!?" Yasuhiro yells