Chapter 23: An oath to return

3rd person POV:
Mukuro start running to Shin's direction.

Shin: (In situation like this... Run!!)

Shin immediately run away.

Shin: (Seriously, who can be stupid enough to just stand there to be killed?)

Mukuro uses her gun to shoot multiple bullets but Shin hides in a corner before that.

Shin: (Now then, bathhouse move on!!)

Shin immediately run to the bathhouse while Mukuro is still busy running behind.

Shin: (The training really paid off, my speed is better now!)

Mukuro: (What is he doing? Running to the bathhouse is just hitting a dead end.)

Shin: (Yes, a dead end indeed but Mukuro my objective is not just running away, it is to take you down!!)

Mukuro head into the bathhouse, Shin is nowhere to be seen.

Mukuro: (There is no place to hide here... In the sauna!!)

Mukuro heads into the sauna to see there is water on the floor, there is water everywhere.

Mukuro: (What? This is...)

Shin jumps behind Mukuro and throw the broken game console to the floor.

Shin: (I broke the console with the hammer from 3rd floor so that its wires is outside. Combine it with water, what will you get?)

Mukuro: (Crap!!)

The electricity runs through Mukuro's body.

Mukuro: Damn! This is...

Shin: (That should slow her down even if if doesn't beat her! Now continue, run!!)

Shin runs out of the bathhouse.

Shin: (Next, second floor!!)

Mukuro still feeling paralyzed continue to run behind Shin.

She arrives at the second floor, there is water footprints lead to the library.

Mukuro showers the library's door with bullets, after seeing no response she opens the door.

She doesn't see anyone inside then there is a bit movement behind a bookshelf. 

She immediately approaches the bookshelf to see a series of empty blood bags tying above the bookshelf.

Mukuro: (That's...)

Shin: (Now!!)

Shin pulls the blood bags making the bookshelf collapse.

Shin: (Did it work?)

Shin slowly approaches the bookshelf. Suddenly a bullet come out and almost go through him but still leave a wound.

Shin: (It didn't work!!)

Shin runs out of the library.

Shin: (Damn now a wound!! I'm lucky that if that had hit me directly I would have died now!)

Mukuro stands up from the bookshelf.

Mukuro: (The injuries are not much, I can still go on. But he is fighting better than I expected... Am I doing the right thing? No... I mustn't doubt Junko.)

Mukuro comes on the 3rd floor, as expected she still doesn't see anyone.

She sees blood on the floor lead to the game room.

Mukuro immediately shoots the door. Then she opens the door and immediately runs in.

Mukuro: (A figure under!!)