Chapter 1: Introduction time

1st person POV:
Opening my eyes, I see that I am leaning on a desk in a classroom.

"Damn that stupid God, so it is really true huh?" I said in pain.

I look around the classroom. Metal plates, checked; camera, checked; screen, checked; the piece of paper, checked. Ok, I am really in Danganronpa right now.

I look at the clock and see that it is now 7:30 am and if I remember correctly then I need to meet up with each other at 8:00 at the entrance hall so I guess I still have much time.

I sit back on the chair because why not, I will not go there early and need to stand all the time. Then I start to think about the mission that stupid god said.

So I need to save all 16 students huh... Wait!!! Does that mean I have to save Junko too? Damn!! How could I do that? I guess that I need to think about that later.

One more thing now I think about it, will I have a dorm? The dorm only has 15 rooms if I remember. Damn that stupid god, he did not even let me finish asking questions.

Well I guess I will deal with that later, I am too lazy to think about it now.

After many minutes of thinking about the plan, I look at the clock and see that it is now 7:45. I guess I should go now, I do not want the Hall Monitor to scold me at all.

I leave the classroom and slowly walk into the entrance hall. When I enter there, I see that there are 12 people right there.

"Oh another new kid?" Yasuhiro exclaimed

"You guys are students of Hope Peak Academy as well?" I asked despite knowing the answers

"Yeah, we are too. This is supposed to be our first day in class" Chihiro A.K.A the cinamon roll answers me.

"Counting you we got 13 I guess we will need to wait for more" Hifumi said.

"Yeah I guess we will need to wait then" I walk to a corner and stand there and wait.

If I remember correctly, Makoto will be the last one arrived late so I will have more time to think. The first murder is Leon killing Sayaka if I remember right. I guess I will need to interact with them later. The second murder can also be prevented if I be friend with Chihiro and Mondo enough for them to tell me their secrets. The third murder will be the hardest because I need to think a way to prevent Celeste from killing for money. How am I supposed to do that? She is not easy to be friend. And if I just assume I manage to prevent all of that, Junko could still order Sakura or Mukuro to kill. Speaking of Mukuro, she will be a hard one to save because she is in Junko 's side at the beginning and I will also need to save her from her stupid action. Uhhhh!!! My brain is gonna explode at this rate and there is Junko too. Damn you stupid god!!

Suddenly I hear a voice said:"Everyone just calm down! Listen, why don't we all go around and introduce ourselves?" from Aoi.

I guess it is introduction time now huh? Wait I need to think of a fake talent too. Damn it!!! What should I say?
Then suddenly Makoto approach me for introduction.Why????? Why don 't you choose the other??

"My name is Naegi Makoto, the Ultimate Lucky Student and you are?"

Damn!!Damn!!!Damn!! Wait I have one thing I am specialized at but I cannot call that an Ultimate Talent. Whatever, it is now of never.

"I am Onigawara Shin, the Ultimate Neet"

Someone, please kill me right now, I regret everything at the moment.

"Ultimate Neet??" Makoto said in surprise.

"Basically I just laze around at home and never do anything beneficial to my life" I said it now, I said it now, I want to find a hole to hide so much.