Interlude 1: The aftermath

3rd person POV:
The hydraulic press comes down completely crushing Shin.

...

Junko: What??

Leon: Oi, this is...

No one can says anything... No one...

Junko: Hahaha!!! What a despairful ending this turned out to be!! It's even despairful for me too!!

Mondo: You!!!!

Mondo rushes to Junko's place and grab her collar.

Mondo: Why? It should have been you dead in there not him!!!

Junko: But at the end the one who survive is still me right?? Are you feeling despair now??

Mondo: Damn you!! I will kill you!!

Makoto: Wait Owada-san!!!

Makoto holds Mondo back.

Mondo: Get your hand out, Naegi!! I will kill her!!!

Makoto: No, you can't do it!! If you do that, his sacrifice will just go to waste!!!

Mondo:...Damn it!!

Mondo throws Junko to a corner.

Junko: That hurts ya know.

Mukuro: Junko!

...

Kyoko: So how long are you guys going to stand there?

Aoi: Kirigiri-chan...?

Kyoko: He said it before right, make sure to survive. We must go now. I will go to retrieve the Escape Button in the bathhouse.

Leon: Oi, don't you...

Sakura: No, Kuwata, she is the one who is in pain the most here, you know that.

Leon:...

Byakuya: Whatever, let's go to the entrance now, we will wait there. Also Ikusaba bring Enoshima along.

Then they all move to the entrance hall with Mukuro drags Junko behind.

Meanwhile Kyoko has reached the bathhouse.

Kyoko:... I should retrieve the Escape Button.

Kyoko: Got it... Now I should press the final button.

The walk to the fifth floor is only silence, Kyoko still continue to walk.

.

Kyoko: Here it is... The final button.

Kyoko presses it and finally the all lights are lighted up. The Escape Button can work now.

Kyoko:...

She looks to the cherry trees...

Kyoko: (Wait, he said in the note before there is a second note can only be opened if he died.)

Kyoko quickly take it out.

Dear Kiri,

If you are reading this, I must have died for whatever reason. You must use this chance to challenge Monokuma to a final class trial to solve every mystery in the school. With that, you will discover the truth about your lost memories and the mastermind's identity Enoshima Junko. Why am I knowing this? I'm from another world you see. In that world we are in a game called Danganronpa. Nevertheless, let's continue. After getting out of this school, make sure to join the Future Foundation with everyone. With that... At the end you all will have a happy ending. Also be sure to break every screen in the headquarter when a killing game starts again. Oh yeah tell Fukawa-san to stop Asahina-san's brother to swim out of the city, you will understand soon.