Chapter 7: The first operation

1st person POV:
After preparing my things, I get out of my room and sit down in front of it. I'm ready now but the problem is... I don't remember the time Sayaka invites 11037 to her room. So I need to sit outside to wait for the time to come.

Sayaka has already switched the nameplates so I can sit here as long as I want. But in case I fall sleep, I bring my game console. With it, I won't or more specifically I can't fall sleep with it.

After some times, finally I see 11037 leaving his room. It is time to start the operation.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"Oh, Shin, I am going to have a talk with Maizono. I wonder what she wants to talk about?" 11037 answers

"I see, be careful." I say

"What do you mean?... Could it be?" he asks

"You know what I'm talking about right?" I say

"But I don't think someone like Maizono would do that." he reasons

"She is very affected by the motive video. We can't know for sure what she will do." I reason back

"I see, if you say so. I will be careful." he says

"Don't worry if something happens I will go into there immediately." I calm him down

"Yeah, I'm counting on you." he smiles at me

"Good." I nod

Then 11037 enters the room. Before Sayaka closes the door, I immediately run to the door and fake the door closing. Fortunately she doesn't notice. I guess that that time when I practice in my own room is not wasted. Then I listen to the conversation inside.

3rd person POV:
After Leon comes into the room, Sayaka closes the door but she doesn't realize that it is still opened.

Leon: Uhm... Maizono what do you want to talk about?

Shin:(Good, he is cautious now.)

Sayaka: Kuwata-kun, you want to be a musician too, right?

Leon:(Yeah is what I will say before but Shin has made me realize that I still love baseball) Uhm...

Sayaka: Then you should know that this being a musician is very hard. If you are lost focus even a split second, you will be left behind. That is why...*take out a knife*

Leon:(She will do it for real!) Wait Maizono we can talk.

Sayaka: Sorry, Kuwata-kun. But I must get out of this place so I can continue to chase after my dream!!

Sayaka come charging at Leon. Leon finds a gold sword behind him and use it to defend and push Sayaka faraway.

Leon:(I need to reach the door somehow to call for help.) Why are you doing this, Maizono?

Sayaka: I need to get out of there to continue bringing happiness to the other people!!

Leon: Then we aren't not people to you???

Sayaka: I-I... Don't talk like you understand!!!

Shin:(Goodjob Leon, it is time to interfere now.)

I open the door and quickly hold into Sayaka's knife.

Leon: Shin??

Sayaka: Onigawara-kun??

Shin: That is enough now Maizono-san. Stop doing this.

Sayaka: But I need to get outside now!!

Shin: Do you remember when you tell me about your dream? You want to become an idol to help the other people in the same situation with you. I know you don't want to do this at all.