Chapter 39: Strengthening our bond

1st person POV:
After setting up the thing at the tunnel at Fun House. I get out of it.

"Is this really necessary Onigawara-kun?" Monomi asks

"It is, there is nothing we need from that place anyway and I will need to make sure the curiosity gang won't be able to enter."

"Then here we go. EXPLOSION!!"

The Fun House exploded...

"Nice sight."

"It is not!! You are breaking the rule!!"

"Don't worry I took care of that."

"Took care of that?"

"Now Monokuma won't interfere with us anymore. Let's go back."

"Eh?? I want explanation!!"

"Basically..."

Flashback:
"Well here I go..." I hold the rocket launcher preparing to destroy gate to Nezumi Castle

"Hey!! Do you know you are breaking the rule??" Monokuma shows up

"Finally you bother to show up!! Busy preparing more motives?"

"That is none of your business!! Anyway, attempting to break the rule is..."

"I know, but rules are made to be broken."

"..."

"Just kidding. Monokuma, shall we talk a bit?"

"..."

"Relax, I just want to make a deal."

"A deal?"

"Stop making motives, and leave us alone."

"Upupu, you really think I will do that??"

"Yes."

"Then... You must be dreaming!!"

"No, listen all of your original motives are useless now, thinking of a new one won't be easy right? So stop."

"I have said it!! No means no!! You can't stop me!!"

"You realize that this school trip is coming to an end soon?"

"So what?"

"I know in the original plan, you will force the remaining survivors to solve the all mysteries and learn what they are."

"!! You know... I have been thinking about this for a while. How can you know so much?"

"That is what I'm saying, you see, I want them to learn the truth too. So care to help me a bit?"

"What are you going to do??"

"I want you to stop distributing motives until the end of this school trip and I will open the door to the ruin so they can enter to learn the truth."

"Why..."

"Before you asked why I don't just let this end when it reaches the time limit, that is because I don't want it to be like that. They will need to accept the truth to move on."

"And I know that this can backfire me pretty much if they fail to accept it. But that is what this deal is about."

"Will they lose to your despair or they will accept and move away from it? That is what Kamakura Izuru wants to know as well right?"

"!!"

"If we lose, you achieved your objective and will be able to continue your despair over the world or whatever. At the same time if we win, you will achieve an even more despairful situation than before. How is that? Is that a win-win situation for you? So what is your answer Alter Ego Enoshima Junko?"