Chapter 14(Beanie Boy)

Start from the beginning

The boy wearing the beanie runs up the hill yelling for some guy named 'Karl'.

"Who is Karl?" I ask.

"My boyfriend!" Sapnap says twirling in a circle.

"Ohhhh you have a boyfriend?" Minx asks raising her eyebrows so they kind of dance.

"Yes I do. Two of them! I get all of the love that a person could ever want." He explains to her.

"Two? Man I wish I could get a boyfriend or even a girlfriend either one is great." She says stomping her boot down on to the cold smooth pavement underneath us.

Sapnap laughs at her emotions but then his eyes shoot over to the hill.

Where two boys were standing next to each other.

One wearing a large purple sweater and some plain brown cargo pants.

The other was the boy wearing the beanie with a dark blue sweater with grey sweat pants.

"Karl come here." Sapnap says slowly creeping towards the taller but not so taller boy and hugging him tightly.

"Bleagh love." Minx says gagging.

"I thought that you wanted love?" I ask quietly.

"Welll just seeing other people have that love is kind of gross.. Especially when you are jealous of it kid." Minx says putting her hand on my head then ruffling my hair.

"Sooo this is?.." Karl asks Sapnap looking at me then Minx then back to Sapnap.

"OH! This is Minx!" He says pointing at her.

"An then this is Fundy! He's fourteen so no dirty jokes alright?" He says pointing at me.

'Karl' and the beanie boy chuckle then start to talk.

"Well my name is Karl! Hello Fundy nice to meet you." Karl says walking over to me and putting out his hand for me to what I'm guessing is to shake.

I shake his hand. "Well as you know I'm Fundy and nice to meet you also."

He walks back then pushes the beanie boy over to me.

"You better say hello and not be emo." Karl whispers into his ear.

"I'm not EMO!" Beanie boy yells back to Karl.

"Well then say hello!" He shouts back at beanie boy.

Beanie boy grunts.

"Hi hello nice to meet you I'm Quackity or what Karl and Sap call me, Alex." Quackity says.

"So can I still call you beanie boy?" I ask him smiling.

"Beanie boy? Really beanie boy?" He asks me sounding kind of offended.

"Oh I'm sorry if that offended you I didn't mean it to it's just that you had a beanie on and the first thing I thought of was 'Beanie boy' I'm sorry if I sound rude." I apologize to him.

"Hah what? No I like that nickname it's silly." He reassures.

"Yeah you are a beanie boy you never take off that beanie it's like your favourite thing ever." Sapnap says while walking behind him to smack the back of his head.

SMACK.

"OWWW WHY DID YOU SMACK THE BACK OF MY HEAD YOU FUCKER!!" Beanie boy yells at Mr. Sapnap.

"Ohh! Karl!" I shout to Karl.

"Hmm what is it?" He asks calmingly.

"Can I call you Mr.Karl and call Sapnap Mr.Sapnap?" I ask.

"Uhh then you will have to call Alex Mr.Quackity or Mr.Alex." He says.

"Ooooooh! Sure can do!" I say happily.

-

(K I just realized this doesn't really make sense but wehrjdifjrdb it doesn't make sense because of the other chapter but mmmm.)