Chapter 2(Getting back)

Dream and George had just gotten to the parkade when they first spot Quackity throwing a chair over the fence built around the car park at one of the hundreds or maybe thousands of zombies around trying to get in.

They laugh a bit then yell to Quackity to open the gate to let them in.

Once they got in they could hear some music coming from the top of the parkade and laughing, They were just guessing it's Wilbur, Phil, Niki, and maybe Jack.

They had already gotten off of the bike and George must of wandered off cause he was no where in sight.

Quackity sneaks up behind Dream to smack him on the back of his head but to his surprise Dream could hear him. So then Dream just waits for Quackity to get close enough to scare him.

Quackity is just a couple inches away then Dream turns around then screams at him and scares Quackity.

And then to Dream, George yells at him to get up to the forth floor of the parkade sounding happy as usual.

Dream laughs then starts running up to George on the forth floor, "You took hours." George whines looking at Dream who is exhausted from running up three floors. "It was like two minutes stop being like that." Dream says to George hitting him on the back of his head. "Ouch." George mumbles back.

"I didn't even hit you hard just like a small pat on the back of the head." Dream whines back trying to mock George's accent but doing it terribly. "No it felt like you punched the back of my head Dream." George says back to Dream.

"Oh well anyway-" George says but immediately gets cut off by Dream yelling "Hey wait is that the trio?" "That's what I was trying to tell you, you can see them in the distance." George mumbles back to Dream.

"Oh well don't be a baby it's cool that we can see them in the distance running around trying to get back here." Dream says.

"They kind of look like ants don't you think so?" Dream questions.

"Haha yeah they actually kind of do look like ants." George answers him smiling but trying to hide it. Dream can see him trying to hold back his smile. So he then he smiles at him making George smile back.

Dream walks behind George then kisses him on the back of his head and then runs off laughing.

George who's a bit flustered at the sudden kiss turns around and runs after Dream laughing and yelling at him to come back.

"Look at those lovebirds." Wilbur says to himself  walking up the hill kind of thing that cars would go up normally.

(Hey do you like this so far? Is it good? I kinda wanna know man 🤷‍♀️🦍 also do you want the other part)