Chapter 4(punching bag)

Tw: Swearing,Blood

Dream is on the second floor now of the parkade punching a punching bag with his eyes closed humming Lipstick by WILLOW

(You should listen to that song it's good. Anyway back to the story)

Wilbur sees Dream punching the punching bag humming to himself so he decides to go over to him and watch him for a bit when he gets bored he goes over behind the punching bag and moves it to the side.

Dream punches Wilbur right in his upper chest making Wilbur fall to the ground in pain "Owwwwww" Wilbur whines. Dream opens his eyes to see Wilbur laying on the ground, Dream just stares at Wilbur wondering how he got there.

Wilbur starts to argue with Dream about how he punched him and honestly it's pretty clear Wilbur just wants some attention.

Dream helps Wilbur up from the ground but then Wilbur yells "RACE YA TO GEORGE" getting a head start. The boys both run up the two floors two George humming and talking to Niki about flowers.

"Ohhh George I found some old flowers from I think 1970? It said on the packaging or the little bag whatever you call it haha." Niki says to George "Oooh show me!" George happily says sitting up. Niki gets up and goes to get the packet with the old flower seeds.

Dream and Wilbur come racing up the car park Dream goes and jumps over the couch George is sitting on and like does some kind of flip then hits his head on the table.

"AHHH FUCK" He yells while holding his head.

"I win!" Wilbur shouts putting his hand on George's head then notices Dream rolling around the ground with his hands on his head.

George stares at Dream rolling around on the ground with his hands on his head groaning.

"Are you okay?" George gets up from the couch crouching down to look at Dream in the face. "Move your hands." George tells Dream. "Why?" Dream asks "just move your hands" George tells Dream again.

Dream finally moves his hands to reveal that his head is bleeding his blond hair red with blood.

"Wilbur go get some tissue and bandages please." George asks Wilbur. Wilbur nods then leaves to get some tissue and bandages leaving Dream and George alone. No one really trusts the two alone because they don't know what they will do. "Put your hand back on your head please Dream." George says in a soothing voice. "Why?" Dream asks "because you have to put pressure on the cut so it won't bleed so much." George says while blood slowly drips down Dreams nose. "Okay." Dream puts his hand back on his head kind of pushing on his head.

"Hey you two lovebirds I'm back with the tissue and bandages." Wilbur speaks loudly scaring George. George looks back with a disappointed face for scaring him.

"Hey listen I'm sorry but I have the stuff here" Wilbur hands George the medical items.

"Yes thank you Wilbur." George says taking the stuff from Wilbur.

Then he starts to pat Dreams forehead to get the blood away and wraps a bandage around his head almost like a headband.

-

-

-

(Do you like it so farrrr??? I hope you dooooo)