Chapter 8(heavenly fields)

Tw:hallucination's, needles, medicine and swearing

George's POV:

I wake up in this flower field with dandelions sunflowers and some other beautiful flowers.

But I can't move.

I see someone in the distance.. More like something. What is that? It looks like a person but really tall like really tall.

Maybe around seven feet tall. It's getting closer to me and I feel a sharp pain shoot up my leg causing me to cry out in pain.

The figure is now in front of me. It's really pale and has black hair like pitch black hair.

It says something but I cant figure it out. It sounds like a human but is around seven feet tall so it can't be.

All of a Sudden I'm now in a white van sitting in the back, or more like trunk.

There is men laughing in the front of the car. There it is.. The same figure I saw earlier is running beside the van.

Still I can't move though just move my eyes around.

The men who are driving stop laughing then slam on the breaks to start freaking out.

"What the fuck is that?.." A man says while what I'm  guessing pointing at something.

Two big things hit the van making the back door fly open. My eyes almost pop out of my head. What are those creatures?!?

The man driving and the other men in the car start screaming like little girls.

"STEP ON IT!!" One of the men in the car yell.

"NO IT WILL KILL US YOU DUMBASS!!" Another man yells.

One of the tall creatures go into the car growing arms and covering all the men's mouths with its hands. Another creature comes into the car and picks me up.

Another sharp pain shoots up my leg but a lot worse then the last time I scream out but gets it gets muffled by the tape covering my mouth.

I blink to wake up in a forest with tones of those creatures surrounding me I blink again and I'm back in the flower field.

It's like if each time I blink I get sent to another place.

Am I drunk or something?

Tick
Tick
Tick

I'm now in a dark inclosure with tons of people with cameras outside the cage taking pictures of me.

What am I? Where am I?

I now realize that I'm small. Very small. Almost as small as a mushroom.

Wait what? I have a mushroom on my head and some sort of cape. What is this? Am I a mushroom??

Some guy picks me up. What?! He doesn't have a face! Well he does it just looks like he laughing at something.

I sneeze then soon drift out of my dream back into the real world.

-

Tick
Tick
Tick

What? I'm alone?

I sit up properly to feel something stabbing into my leg. I look down and see I have a wire coming out of my leg.

I look around the room I'm in.

Tick
Tick
Tick

"Hello?" I say loudly trying to get someone's attention if there was anyone around.

Someone runs into the room I'm in.

Someone more like Dream.

"Your finally awake!" He shouts happily.
"Why are you so excited that I'm awake what happened!" I question him.

Dreams smile quickly turns into a frown. "Because you have been sleeping for two days straight George. Two. Days. Straight."

"I.. WHAT!" I shout my hand covering my mouth within a second.

Dreams frown turns back to a smile then he runs out shouting at someone.

That random sharp pain is back but in my upper leg closer to my thigh now.

I breath in then let out a shaky breath trying to control the pain but fails terribly.

My eyes start to tear up at the pain in my thigh.

Tick..

Tick..

Tick..

Puffy and Niki come running in the room with some items on a moving stool.

"George thank god your up. I'm sorry for this all of a sudden but we have to give you a needle." Puffy says soothingly.

Niki pulls up my sleeve to my shoulder then puffy puts something into a needle.

The needle goes into my shoulder my eyes starting to fill up with tears. Right before I know it the needle is out of my shoulder.

My sight is already getting woozy an then my eyes close shut.

"Are you sure I can see him?"

"Yes I'm sure but don't touch his leg if you have any cuts."

"Hm why?"

"Because you.. will get what he has."

..What I have? What do I have and why is it so bad that if someone with cuts touches it they will get whatever I have?

A door shuts making me flinch.

"Hey George. I'm now sure if you can hear me or not but it's Dream."

Oh great Dream. I giggle.

"Oh! So you can hear me?!" Dream says happily almost jumping around the room almost jumping on me.

"Yes." I manage to get out of this dumb mouth I have.

"Oh! Great! Well I came here to tell you everyone hopes you are doing well and that they want you to get through this safely." He says all of a sudden.

My eyes flutter open to see Dream sitting next to me.

I sit back up and try to get up but then my head almost like slams back but Dream catches my head.

"Hey wait no don't try to get up yours all wobbly and that shit." Dream says while scooting his chair closer to the bed I'm in.

Wait.. am I in a hospital? I look around the room and recognize it. It is a hospital. How did they manage to get me to a hospital.

-

-

-

(Mmmmmmmmmm yes want other part?)