Chapter 14(Beanie Boy)

Tw: swearing.

No ones POV:

Sapnap, Minx and Fundy now are in a ally way.

"Waaaaa my legs hurttt." Fundy complains.

"Your already complaining like if me and Sap were your parents kid." Minx argues.

"Hey hey hey. Don't be rude he's just small and young.. Wait how old are you?" Sapnap asks me.

"Hmm I think I'm fourteen." I answer a bit slowly.

"Alright then your not so young then. But you are young compared to us." He says with a bit to much enthusiasm.

Mind whispers into Sapnaps ear. "This kid is way to happy to be fourteen."

"No he isnt when I was fourteen I was as happy as can be." He answers back.

"And I bet you were just emo." He adds on laughing at his comment.

Minx stares at Sapnap then looks away shaking her head.

"Hmmm are you strong enough to pick the kid up onto that roof." Sapnap asks pointing at the tall roof behind the woman.

"Well yeah I bet I am. I'm just not strong enough to pick you up." She answers.

"Okay then pick him up and put him on the roof. Then we will climb up and walk across the roofs." He says.

"Alrighty." Minx answers.

Minx who is now picking up Fundy to put him on the roof gets kicked in the side by Fundy 'by accident'.

"I will throw you out to the zombies if you don't stop kicking me kid." Minx snaps at Fundy.

Fundy who is now on the roof of a grocery store sits down and waits for the two adults he is going with.

"Stop arguing you two." He says poking his head off the side to see the tall woman and tall but shorter then the woman, man arguing about who's better at playing hide and go seek.

"You guys are gonna get bit by a zombie." Fundy groans.

The two adults look at each other then try to climb up the wall like mad men.

Once the three of them are on the roof of the grocery store Sapnap starts running and yells at them to run with him.

Them all laughing, Sapnap trips on a rock that got thrown up onto the roof. He falls then cuts a slit at the start of his eyebrow near his nose all the way down to his lip.

"Pffft should have been watching where you were going dumbass." Minx shouts while laughing.

- (bit of a time skip?)

We end up back at the so called 'safe place'.

"IM BACKKKKKKK!!" Sapnap yells.

"I BROUGHT A KID AND A GIRL I FOUND!" He adds on.

All of a sudden a small boy but taller then me runs down a hill and jumps into Sapnaps arms wrapping his arms and legs around him.

"YAYYYYYYY!" He yells happily while kissing his shoulder over and over again.

"Heh, go get Karl so he gets hugs also." Sapnap says putting the boy with the beanie down.