He then slides his fingers between me and feels how wet I am, for a man with many women throwing themselves at him, he can't be surprised this is how my body is reacting to him.

He then pushes his two fingers in and groans.
"You're so tight" he whispers.
"I better be" I look into his eyes which gave him all the answers he needed.
"Wait is this your first time?" He asks with almost a genuinely happy smile.
"Yeah, I guess it is," I say as my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.
"Oh, this is great" "ride my fingers, show me exactly the pace you want that makes you feel good." "And don't look away," he says in a demanding tone.

And I obeyed him without any backchat, I thrust back and forth on his two fingers. Looking at him as breathless moans escape my mouth without my control, Every time I was feeling good and my eyes wanted to close he'd pull his fingers out as punishment and I felt a longing when his fingers were no longer there.

"I said look at me" he demands in a mischievous voice.
"Fine. Just put it back" I plead breathlessly.

He puts them back and I ride again as his free hand caresses my chest and sucks my nipples.  he could feel my body was ready to release when he pulls his fingers out and asks "You ready? Or do you want to slow down"

"Fuck me" I whisper with my forehead against his. In one quick movement, he pulls his pants down ever so slightly exposing his length and thickness as he lifts me slightly and places me on him, and allows me to take my time to slide down. As my wetness Lubes his length.
It hurt for a bit but afterward it felt amazing. How he filled me and for him how tight I felt around him.
Especially by the groans and moans he kept making out of his own control, turned me on, even more, In no time I was bouncing on him and riding him in fast, hard strides. And just as I was about to cum. He grabs me by the chin and says "look at me, I want to remember this moment"
And yet again I obeyed him as if he had a spell on me. I looked at him as he places his hands on my hips and moved me up and down faster and harder and bit my nipple... a loud moan escapes me "fuck dom! I'm cu..." before I could finish my sentence as we came together in complete ecstasy.
my body falls into his arms almost immediately.
He moves my hair out of my face and places a kiss on my forehead.

When it clicks that we're cuddling, I think back did I just simp and cuddle a man? What the hell is going on with me? I get off him quickly which sends a chill down his spine as he was still inside me.

"Where are you going?" He asks confused thinking he had done something wrong or that I maybe regretted what just happened.

"To clean up? Also, I've been gone for a while I'm sure people are looking for us, surprised no one caught us here." I say ever so chirpy.

With even more confusion he responds
"Uhmm you might wanna put the babies away first, love" his smile is naughty as he eyes to my chest still exposed.
"Right" I pull up my straps.

"Thank you" I put out my hand for him to shake it.

He can't seem to understand what's going on with me right now but he shakes it back. Before he can say anything else I turn on my heel and speed walk to try and find the bathroom, when I finally find it I texted Jessi to meet me.

I'm pacing in the bathroom because how the heck did I just lose my virginity to a strange man, even if he's a hot stranger still, did I not learn anything at school about stranger danger. Also, when did I get so soft? Just by his touch, I'm putty? Fuck no.

Jessi enters the bathroom as I'm spiraling.
"So why the secret text? Thought you're with Mr hotty?"

"I was, we had sex and now I'm hiding," I say fast as if it left my mouth like word vomit.