𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒.

"We can't just leave them here, alone underneath this tree," Lizzie Schmidt commented, looking over at Emmeline Fier, who touched the cheeks of her sisters, feeling them cold as the water of the river.

"They deserve a proper burial," Abigail Berman said, linking her and Emma's hands together, as the brunette was silent, looking at her dead twin sisters.

"Let's move them, bury them somewhere else. So no one else knows where they are. Except us." Isaac Kalivoda said, having the brilliant idea, that Emma was doing right now. Writing in the rock what the Union thought of her sisters, what everyone except a few thought.

"The witches forever live. Riley, where are the bodies?"

They did as they promised, hiding the dead bodies of the Fier sisters somewhere where they could only find them. Emma smiled as she saw how Hannah Miller and Amelia Wright wrote perfectly Emma's last name, the brunette letting them, they were her sisters' lover girls.

"It's them...It's their graves..."

Hannah placed a flower crown on the head of Sarah Fier and Taylor Fier, while Emma was trying her best not to cry again. They buried them again, feeling sad for their deaths, the faith they didn't deserve.

The others were long gone Emma stayed with the lantern, smiling as she saw her twin sisters' graves.

"I would find the one that gave you this faith. I swear to the Heavens that I would not rest until you both got your revenge. I promise you, I won't. You deserve to be in peace, and I would do whatever it takes for you to be it."

"Please, let my sisters rest in peace!"