𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓-𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄-𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆. Alice opened the bag, grabbed a hand out of it, and then an eye, the eye looked fresh out of the box without the blood, putting them on the table.

"What? What is it?" Christine Berman asked, curiosity winning her while she saw the lost parts.

"It's Sarah Fier's lost hand," Riley Fier answered, being continued by Alexandra Fier.

"And Taylor Fier's lost eye," Alex said, gulping.

"Nurse Lane..." Cindy Berman started saying, catching the attention of the other four. "...she spent her entire life looking for this. A way to stop the curse that took her daughter."

"Without her hand and her eyes, their grip on the land holds firm. The curse will last until body and hand and body and eye unite." Alice read, passing the book to the brunette and ginger couple. "This led us to the hand bone and the eye. And if the legend is true, that means their bodies are still buried —"

"By the Hanging Tree." Alex and Ziggy said IN sync, and Alice nodded.

"We can end this," Cindy said, Alex and Riley shared a smiling look.

"No more murders, no more curses, no more..." Alex said, before turning around to Tommy's lifeless body.

"No more pain," Riley answered for her as she too saw the lifeless body of her stepbrother before both of them turned toward the group. "We can save Shadyside... We can go back to Heather, Blake, Jade..." Riley whispered the last part to Alex, who just nodded happily as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Tonight!" Riley now exclaimed towards the others, as Cindy linked their hands together, smiling at Riley.

Ziggy grabbed the hand bone and eye, catching the attention of Riley and Alex as they saw her get a closer look. "Ziggy!" Alex exclaimed as her blood fell into the hand bone and the eye before Ziggy's eyes widened, Alex and Riley shared a look scared before Alex touched Ziggy's shoulders. "Ziggy!" She yelled at her, and the ginger gasped as she wiped the blood off her nose.

"My nose..." Ziggy breathed out, trying to catch her breath. "It bled on the hand and the eye and... I think I just saw them."

"Who?"

"The Fier sisters." The other four shared a look, before turning towards Ziggy. "They were... They were angry..."

"Shit..." Alex and Riley cursed under their breath.

"We have to bury these things... right fucking now," Alice said. Cindy nodded her head, before letting go of Riley's hand and ran towards the room where Tommy was, being followed by Riley.

Alex looked at Ziggy, sharing a look, before Alex's eyes filled with tears. "Please promise me that when you get back to Shadyside you're going to take care of them," Alex said, referring to Blake Fier, Jade Fier, and Heather Fier, she knew she wasn't going to survive, not after she bled on the lost parts, Ziggy shook her head. "Promise me!" Alex yelled at her, Ziggy flinched, before linking their pinkies together, Alice hadn't been paying that much attention to them so when she yelled she flinched too.