𝐯𝐢. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐎𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃. They walked into the hospital and saw a lady doing something to her nails while listening to Killing Me Softly With His Song and chewing gum.

Deena Johnson went to her desk, while Kate Schmidt and Blake Watkins were a few steps behind watching what Deena was doing. Deena stood in front of her, but the lady didn't acknowledge her existence until she rang the bell on the desk. But she didn't look at them, she just gave her something to fill, she thought she was a patient.

"No, I'm just visiting," Deena explained, pushing the filler shit towards her.

"Visiting hours end at nine." The lady said, still not looking at Deena only at her nails.

Kate nudged Blake's side abdomen and Blake nodded as she cleared her throat and placed her arms on the desk.

"Tell Nurse Beddy she has a patient," Blake said with a fake smile. The lady finally looked at them.

She called Nurse Beddy and after a few minutes, Beddy came out of that shitty dark hallway.

"Beddy. Long time, how you been?" Blake told Beddy with a smile as she fiddled with the strings of her black-and-grey jacket.

"Still toting around with this moron," Beddy said, referring to Simon Kalivoda.

She was always supportive of the relationship between Kate and Blake, but she thinks they'll have a lot of fun if the moron isn't always with her or both of them.

"She can't quit me, Beddy. I'm too pretty!" Simon said with a happy smile, Beddy scoffed and then turned towards Blake.

"Listen, we need your assistance," Blake told her, changing the subject, Beddy arched an eyebrow at Blake before stepping a little closer to her.

"I'm sure that you do, but there happens to be a new security protocol." She said, trying to make sure the lady at the desk doesn't listen. "We kept coming up short on blueberries and bananas." She said, referring to drugs, you can guess she said it in fruit because of the lady at the front desk. "So now I need a special key —"

"I need to see a patient," Deena said, interrupting Beddy.

Beddy and Deena looked at each other for a few seconds but then Beddy asked for the patient, that Deena told both names of the girls and Beddy led Deena into that shitty dark hallway, giving Blake the creeps about it.

"Blueberries and bananas?" Josh Johnson asked, making the three friends look at him as Blake tried to hide her laughter by licking her lips.

"Vicodin and Percocet." Kate said uncomfortably. "Do you want anything from the machine? I'm starving." She said, going to the machine, the three of them following her.

But Deena didn't get a candy to control her nerves, Deena walked into Samantha Fraser's room and saw her trying to eat jelly, while Jade Morales also ate jelly, but faster than Sam.

"Cute sweatshirt," Deena said with hatred towards her, Sam left her jelly a little annoyed by Deena's presence, while Jade got scared by her presence leaving the jelly.