𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑; 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑. If you're asking why they're running, Alexandra Fier and Christine Berman were running from Sheila and her friends, the bitches. Ziggy and Alex had stolen money from Sheila, even though it was mostly Alex's fault, she wanted the money to piss off Sheila, and Ziggy just stole it to make her girlfriend happy. When Alex saw they weren't following her, she started to look for Ziggy, Sheila probably already had her tied up and everything.

When Alex found her girlfriend, she seriously saw her tied in the tree of her ancestors, Sarah and Taylor Fier, the witches of 1666. Alex got a little closer to them, a little uncomfortable by the energy that the tree radiated, trying to find some way to save her lover girl, although she thought it would be easy, they are so scared of Alex for being a Fier, it makes you want to laugh.

Alex walked towards them like it was the most normal thing in the world, catching the attention of Sheila and her friends. Alex didn't notice until getting closer that Sheila had a lighter on Ziggy's forearm, making Alex alert.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Alex yelled pushing Sheila, making Sheila get to the ground with a gasp of her friends.

"Oh, but the witches have already reunited!" Sheila shouted, still on the ground, Alex glared at her, for then to have a very big smile on her lips, almost creeping Sheila and her friends.

"Yeah, so go ahead and run before we take your blood and take your head and make you our wicked slaves!" She said in a mocking tone, while she wiggled her fingers crouching down a bit.

Sheila seemed to tense up, as did her other friends. See? They fear her for being a relative of some dead witches for a few years, isn't it funny? It probably would have scared off Sheila's idiotic friends if it weren't for a whistle from one of the counselors, one Alex hated.

"The hell is this? Let her down!" Nicholas Goode said, a Goode Alex seriously hated, as he ran towards us.

She doesn't know, but ever since every fucking Goode has been the officer that takes care of the death of her family, she hates them, and even though it seems to mean, she's glad that Nick's father died a week later of her parent's death.

"Nick, I can explain —" William Goode said, another Goode she hated. She hated every single of the Goodes, too cocky for her, Will let go of Ziggy's legs as fear was expressed on his face.

"Let her down, Will! I swear to God I'll tell Mom!" Nick said threatening Will.

"Yeah, Will, put Ziggy down before they tell your mommy," Alex said with a mocking smile, she saw Will giving her a dirty look, before going to release Ziggy. "Are you okay, Zig?" Alex asked as Will let go of her ropes, Alex catching her, pulling out the ropes from her arms. "Are you crazy or what, Sheila?!" She yelled at Sheila, as she saw the burn mark on Ziggy's arm.

Kurt made them make a line while letting Sheila speak her side of the story. Alex seriously hated Kurt, and we'll just about every Sunnyvaler out there, they suck, they think they're better than anyone. She still can't believe he's sleeping with counselor Joan, a super-hot girl, Alex bets he's not even good in bed.

"I went back to my cabin; the door was open. The next thing I know all my money was gone and Ziggy and Alex were just sprinting away." Sheila said with her usual stupid face, she always makes herself the holiest and then the hottest, that's why Will doesn't sleep with her, well no one has.