𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐩

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄. So that's how Riley Fier got stuck with Alice and Arnie trying to get some drugs from Nurse Mary Lane, she hated it, she wanted to leave.

She didn't want her friends dying tonight, Thomas Slater told her what Nurse Lane told him and she understood immediately. Tommy was the unlucky chosen one and even though she didn't want it, one way or another, Tommy Slater, her stepbrother, was probably going to kill her tonight if she didn't leave this camp.

"Argh!" Alice screamed, scaring Tommy who looked scared of the glass Riley broke with a rock that was on the floor, probably the rock could be useful when Tommy starts going on a killing spree.

"Jeez! Come on. That's not funny." Tommy said tiredly at Alice as she was laughing, Riley was laughing too but she still kept her distance from Tommy, a Tommy that looked tired, a Tommy that looked so lost, a Tommy that can snap any minute, probably the voices that her mother told her about were already in his head.

"Riley? What are you doing here?" Cindy Berman asked from behind them, looking at Riley as she looked back at Cindy, she didn't look angrily at Cindy, she was emotionless, while her black bra combined with her eyes.

"Looks like we're both here for the same thing," Alice said, ignoring that the question was for Riley, looking at the drugs in Cindy's hand. "Must want us to scrub those toilets."

"This isn't for you," Cindy asked, steadying her backpack.

"Whoa, Berman. I didn't know you were into that kind of thing." Arnie teased Cindy, Riley didn't say anything she was so concerned about Tommy that she didn't even pay attention to them.

"They're not for me. I'm giving them to the cops." Cindy said, looking at Arnie.

"Oh yeah, the cops," Alice said, nudging at Riley making her snap out of it as she looked at Alice and Cindy. "Yeah, right, of course. No, what are you talking about? What, now you're going to snitch on Mary too? And after, are you going to date her brother too?" Alice was annoyed by Cindy, Riley looked at them, but she didn't argue something snarky at them, she just looked so concerned looking at Tommy and even scared could be seen in her features.

"No. That's... I'm trying to —" Cindy said, but Arnie interrupted grabbing the book Tommy had. Riley looked at it, interested until she grabbed it from Arnie making him a bit upset as she went through the pages.

"Riley, can you give that back?" Tommy asked nicely, but Riley didn't pay attention, the least she did was give him a side glance.

"Shut up." She said harshly as she looked at the witches' mark. So, Nurse Lane knew... That's why she wanted to kill Tommy... Riley thought, for then, to let Alice have the book as there wasn't anything interesting except some other bullshit she didn't care about.

"' They emerged by the Meeting House, one hand severed, one eye severed, lost forever '," Alice said in a spooky voice, Riley only looked at the rhyme through her shoulders as she gave Tommy a few glances. "' We hanged the witches, body chained and buried but without their hand and eye, their grip on the land held firm '. Ooh!" Alice said laughing, before showing the other what she read. "This is the Fier sisters' shit! Is your family, Riley!" Alice said jokingly but Riley glared at her.

"Alice, come on!" Cindy said, trying to snatch the book from her, but she didn't succeed.

"' When they're near, blood will fall, and the curse will last until body and hand and body and eye unite '." Alice read, catching Riley's attention as she stepped close to her, seeing the page.

"Alice, it's Mary's diary. Let's put it back." Cindy said, Riley looked at her it was that but why did it have so much shit of Riley's ancestors, for Ruby? She guessed, but it still didn't make sense to her, why would Nurse Lane have something like that for just her dead daughter?

"It's not just a diary," Alice said, catching the attention of the black-haired and brunette girls. "It's a map."

"What?" Cindy and Riley asked at the same time, Riley more surprised as she saw the map, a lot of shit what is it. Union. Meeting House.

"Crazy Nurse Lane made a crazy map," Alice said, walking away with the book as she crouched in the bed next to Tommy. "It's camp but looks like she drew all over it." Alice pointed at the Union. "1666 Union." Riley crouched next to Alice, seeing the shit. Her mother told her about it, the witches lived in that Union, and her ancestor Emmeline, the one that started this Fier bloodline, was the only one who survived from the Fier bloodline except for her mother, but that was until she was like 45 that she was founded by a lake, her body cold, her wife was crushed by it.

"Union, that's Shadyside," Cindy said, catching the attention of everyone.

"What?"

"I mean, the settlement before it was divided into Shadyside and Sunnyvale," Cindy explained to Alice.

"Really?" Alice asked, surprised.

"If you went to class..."

"So, the camp is built in the same place as the settlement?" Tommy asked, but no one answered him.

"Whoa, look, look, look! The Fier sisters!" Arnie said, pointing at a point that said The Fier sisters.

"Do you think that's their house?" Alice asked.

"What are all the X's?"

"There's only one way to find out," Alice said, before grabbing the book and Cindy's bag, and getting a complaint from the owner, but Alice ignored her. "Arnie, flashlight."

"Alice, I don't think we should do this..." Riley said gulping, she didn't want to find out she didn't want to know another crazy secret from her ancestors she just wanted to leave before Thomas fucking Slater killed her and probably her sister.

"Stop being scared, Fier," Alice said, putting in her mouth some Dex.

"Alice! Bring that back! What are you doing?" Cindy yelled as she stepped out of the cabin.

"It's called fun, Cindy Berman. You used to have it, remember?" Alice yelled back at her, before grabbing Riley's arm and dragging her to the witches' house'. "We're going to find you, Fier sisters!" They said running off, a few seconds later Cindy and Tommy were following behind them.