𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. "Fuck!" Alexandra Fier yelled with panic in her tone, as she saw the bus leaving and Thomas Slater coming out of the bushes towards them. They quickly entered the Mess Hall, locking the door, looking for something, for a plan, for ANYTHING. "That," Alex whispered towards the radio, Christine Berman and her running towards it, turning on the music, Carry On Wayward Son playing over, not a song for a situation like this, but it will work.

Tommy, without the screwdriver in his eye now, barged into the room, only hearing music, not even hearing a single heavy breath, just Carry On Wayward Son. But the bloody footsteps on the floor told him exactly where to go, so he followed them, as the muffled screams of Riley Fier and Cindy Berman weren't heard thanks to music, so Riley used her legs to open the grate, hitting it. Tommy passed right through them as he entered the room, and entered another, where Ziggy and Alex were hiding in a closet.

Alex signs Ziggy to not do it seeing the knife in her hands, but Ziggy shakes her head, she was going to do it. So, when Tommy axed the door, muffling Riley's grunting, as Ziggy heard he was far enough, she opened the door and walked towards him. But the music stopped, Ziggy gasped, and the floorboard creaked, hinting that she was there, so Alex grabbed the first thing she saw, a potato bag that was on the floor.

Ziggy stabbed Tommy, but that didn't have an effect on him, only the ax that slipped out of his grip, so he punched Ziggy in the face, as Alex was grabbing the potato bag off the floor. Cindy got alarmed by Ziggy's screams, Riley hitting the grate more and more hard as Cindy screamed her sister's name.

Tommy took the knife and it looked like he was going to stab Ziggy with it, but she started fighting, so the knife slipped out of his grip. Tommy, already fed up, grabbed Ziggy by the neck pushing her into the wall, choking her.

"I told you to let go of my girlfriend, you cunt!" Alex screamed before she jumped onto Tommy's back and put his head into the potato bag, suffocating him, Tommy walked backward, hitting Alex into the wall as she screamed because of it. Alex let go of Tommy as he pushed her to the ground, Ziggy being behind her got pushed too, and now Alex was in between Ziggy's legs.

But putting the potato bag around Tommy's head only made him look scarier as he grabbed his ax and turned around towards the two girls. They both ran out of the room, but Tommy made them fall, and now they were again on the floor.

"Tommy! Tommy! It's me! It's me, Alex!" Alex screamed at him, he stopped his movements, giving a great opportunity to Cindy to stab him.

Riley immediately stabbed Tommy's side of his head, seeing that Cindy was hesitant to kill Tommy. "Fuck... you!" Riley said, for then stabbed him in the eyes through the potato bag, him to fall dead to the floor. "See? I told you I can." Riley told Cindy, as she tried to steady her breathing. Riley let go of her knife, it falling to the floor, as she crouched in front of Alex, hugging her immediately. "God, I am so happy to see you alive," Riley said laughing and crying, Alex let out a laugh, that came out as a sob, as she too cried.

"You looked like a badass killing Tommy," Alex said, trying to steady her breath, Riley laughed before pulling away and putting her hands on Alex's shoulders.

"Not as you saying that bastard to let go of Ziggy." Riley breathed out, causing them both to laugh now.

"It's happening again..." Alex whispered to her, Riley nodded. "Do you think they would go to our daughters?" Alex asked, Riley thought of it a bit, before smiling.

"No," Riley answered, causing Alex to laugh before looking at her with a frown.

"Why are you so sure?" Alex asked.

"Because they are going to be stronger than us, so stronger than us. Probably will even end this Fier curse." Riley said laughing, while tears rolled down her cheeks as well as Alex who laughed with her.

"You smell like shit," Alex said, looking at her sister's outfit.

"Yeah, well, you did see me in the toilet, right?"

"Ew, that's disgusting," Alex said disgustedly, but she laughed as well as Riley. The four of them turned towards a sound that came from the place Cindy and Riley got out, Riley patted Alex's thigh, telling her to stay here. "Oh my God, are you okay?" Alex asked Ziggy, grabbing her cheeks, she didn't let Ziggy answer, she kissed her.

"Yeah, are you?" Ziggy asked, laughing, pulling away.

"Totally."

"Yeah, you impressed Tommy with your let go of my girlfriend's screwdriver and potato bag," Ziggy said laughing, making Alex laugh with her as she pecked her lips again.

"Hey, lesbians!" Ziggy and Alex turned towards the person who was in the grate, seeing Alice Hart.

"Oh my God, Alice! What took you so long?" Riley asked, laughing at the nickname she used for Cindy and Riley. Both girls helped Alice to get out, while she complained about her ankle, they put her on her feet, before Alice looked over to Ziggy and Alex, then pulled away from each other.

"I guess the lesbian runs through the family," Alice said laughing, turning towards Cindy and Riley.

"But I'm bisexual?" Alex said, Alice turned towards her, before shrugging.

"I guess the gay runs through the family." She corrected herself, making Riley laugh. "Who did it?" Alice asked, now referring to Tommy's dead body.

"Riley," Cindy answered, tilting her head towards Riley.

"She did," Alice said laughing, Cindy complained about it with a smile on her face as Riley laughed.

"What'd you got there?" Riley asked, towards the bag, that seemed to have something inside of it, but Cindy didn't seem to notice.

"Just a million-year-old thing."

"I bought that a month ago," Cindy said confused, making both Riley and Alice laugh.

"No, I'm not talking about your stupid bag, genius," Alice said laughing. "Blood will fall. Satan's stone, okay? It was right there. All this time, buried under the moss, I found it. I fucking found it."

"Found what?" Cindy asked, confused, as Riley and Alex shared a look.

"Three guesses."