𝐱𝐥𝐯. 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. Sarah Fier acted quickly, ripping off her cloth, and using it to cover her hand. Taylor Fier, seeing half of this (because you know her eye), did the same, ripping off her cloth, using it like an eyepatch for her eye.

Sarah grabbed Taylor's hand, helping her walk through the maze as Sarah tried to find an exit. They found a passage, a bit small, but it looked like an exit. Sarah left Taylor beside her as she crawled inside the passage, seeing that it was wood, wood that could lead somewhere.

Sarah quickly used her legs to break the wood, Taylor helping out as she used her legs as well. It took a minute, thanks to their little break because of the pain, but it broke, the fresh air hitting their noses immediately. Taylor entered first, helping her sister get out, not really interested in knowing that they were in the Meeting House. Taylor quickly put Sarah's good arm around her shoulders, ignoring her own pain as they walked down the little stairs of the Meeting House.

They noticed that neither Hannah Miller nor Amelia Wright were there, they were alone. Fear and panic went through their bodies at the thought that maybe, Union already finished off the Miller and the Wright.

To their luck, when they opened the doors, the first thing they saw was Hannah and Amelia, crying into each other's shoulders. They both looked up when they heard the doors, relief in their faces as they spotted their lovers.

But that form of relief ended quickly, when Solomon Goode grabbed a fist full of Sarah's and Taylor's hair, both of them grunting because of the sudden action. "I found the witches!" Solomon yelled, pulling Sarah and Taylor down into the ground as they cried.

"I found the witches!" Emmeline Fier's head shot up to the voice, panic in her eyes. Anne Fier's head too shoots up to the voice. The blonde acted quickly, opening the door, and being followed by Emma, Abigail Berman, Lizzie Schmidt, and Isaac Kalivoda. The five of them stared in shock at the twins, their bloody and tired expression as they cried in Solomon's hands.

"No... No... Sarah! Taylor!" Emma exclaimed, trying to get to her sisters, but Anne held her, crying as she didn't want the same faith to go to Emma too. "No... No... Sarah... Taylor..."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘. Torches, and chains in their hands as they followed Sarah Fier, Taylor Fier, Hannah Miller, and Amelia Wright to somewhere. Anne Fier and Emmeline Fier wanted to do something, but they knew if they did, they would probably end up just like them.

Chains clanking caught the attention of the four that were in a tree, Taylor gulped slightly, not wanting Amelia nor Hannah to have those disgusting chains around her, but they already had those disgusting chains holding their hands down as their dirty expression didn't go out by anyone. The four shared a look, just like that time in the Meeting House, and how much they wished they weren't curious lambs.

"The penalty for practicing witchcraft is death by hanging!" Elijah Goode yelled, making Hannah gulp as the twins still had their eyes on their lovers.