𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞

𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 & 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒, 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑. The three of them ran behind a table, crouching and sitting there, while their breathing was heavy.

"Did we lose him?" Christine Berman asked Nicholas Goode while she was trying to calm down Alexandra Fier. The brunette was breathing heavily, her hands were in her ears while she tried to silence her heavy breath, all with her eyes closed, she looked like having a panic attack.

"Yeah, I think so. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Nick asked Alex, seeing her bloody shirt as well as Ziggy's bloody shirt, Ziggy looked at him with anger and jealousy. Why worry about MY girlfriend? Ziggy asked herself, not getting an answer.

"It's not our blood. It's Gary's." Alex said, out of breath, opening her eyes to see Nick's eyes already on her as Ziggy still glared at Nick.

"And yours?" Ziggy asked coldly, looking at Nick's bloody shirt.

"Um... Sean, Jesse, Rod, Stacey." Nick said a bit nervous by Ziggy's glare.

"Shadysiders. It's the curse." Ziggy breathed out, while Alex looked at her, Ziggy not glaring at Nick anymore.

"No, it's, uh, it's just some psycho." The glaring towards Nick returned but now was Alex AND Ziggy.

"What? No, it's not some psycho. It's Tommy." Alex said, not believing that Nick just said that. "My perfect, virgin, boring brother Tommy. They did this, the witches, and it's all because of me." Alex said, before gulping because of Ziggy's and Nick's confused looks.

"That's not true, Alex," Ziggy said, linking their hands together.

"It is! This is what my mother warned me about! The Fier curse!" Alex yelled at Ziggy and Nick.

"T - That's not real, Alex," Nick said, stuttering.

"No, you don't understand. All of the Fier's bloodline had died thanks to the Shadyside Serial Killers! My mom warned me about it, don't have friends, lovers, shit like that, and now everyone is going to die because I didn't listen to her!" Alex yelled again, tears forming in her eyes, before any of Ziggy or Nick could say anything, a bell rang.

"They're getting on the bus," Nick said, catching the attention of both girls. "We have to go! Right now!" Nick said, grabbing Alex's hand, but she stopped him.

"No, no! We can't! Our sisters are still out there!" Ziggy told him, glaring a bit at Nick, making Nick sit down again to look at the girls.

"Ziggy, Alex, I've let a lot of people die," Nick said, causing Alex to frown as she looked at him.

"Not you too, this isn't your fault," Ziggy told him a bit annoyed, Nick not hearing really, as Alex still looked at him suspiciously.

"Not you, Alex, or you Ziggy!" Nick interrupted Ziggy. "I'm not letting you two die. Because, uh... I like..." Nick said, but Alex interrupted him.

"The gay girls from Shadyside?" She asked, tilting her head a bit, Nick's eyes widened a bit before smiling nervously. He was going to say he liked Ziggy, wasn't he? Alex thought to herself, but she was wrong, instead, he was going to say that in some type of way he liked Alex. Even though he knew he had to kill her once in her life, for some reason, he fell in love with the brunette Fier.

"Yeah, the gay girls from Shadyside," Nick said a bit nervous, as Alex still looked at him suspiciously. "And I was thinking, maybe once we get out of this, we could, uh... we could start a book club or something. Maybe...I don't know, Stephen King's new one is supposed to be good; I hear."

"We're done with King. Judy Blume for us from now on." Ziggy said, trying to change Nick's opinion of them starting a book club, as she said once, she prefers doing things with Alex than with Goode.

"Yeah, Judy Blume sounds, uh... sounds perfect," Nick said laughing, making Alex's suspicious frown turn into an angry frown.

"Dude, take the hint! She said Judy Blume, so she won't open a book club with you!" Alex told him angrily, Ziggy nodded her head, confirming that what Alex said was correct. Nick gulped, he seemed so uncomfortable right now, but Alex changed the subject. "You believe us, right? About my curse, or the witch curse?" Alex asked him, still angry.

"Yeah, of course. I am different." Nick said, thanking mentally to Alex for changing the subject. "Now, come on. We gotta get out of here." Nick said, grabbing into Alex's hand again, Alex grabbing Ziggy's hand. "As soon as we do, we'll call the cops. Your sisters are going to be alright. First, we got to get on that bus." Before either of them could do that, they heard banging on the door, making them look at the door through the snake's cage, seeing Tommy's hand break the window for him to grab the door's locks, unlocking it.

When he entered, the three of them ducked down. They heard Tommy's heavy breath, and his footsteps, so without him seeing, the three of them moved to another table, hearing how Tommy broke the snake's cage. They continued to hear Tommy's footsteps and his heavy breath until the snake that Tommy broke free of was going towards them, Ziggy and Alex linked their hands together as the snake went through Ziggy's leg and then to Alex's leg, the first was scared as fuck but the second one just let the snake rest on her thigh, not caring.

"Ziggy!" Alex yelled as Ziggy was pushed upwards, their hands letting go as Ziggy's hand landed on Tommy's hand, trying to get them off of her hair. "Let go of my girlfriend, you piece of shit!" Alex screamed, grabbing the screwdriver from her back pocket, before jumping on the table and stabbing Tommy's eye with the screwdriver, she pushed him, making him get knocked over to the floor. Alex left the screwdriver in Tommy's eyes as she went towards the Ziggy that was on the table. "Are you okay?" She asked her but got pushed to the ground thanks to Tommy who had a screwdriver on his eye.

When it looked like Tommy was going to hit her, Nick pushed her and instead, he got his leg almost slashed off. "Run!" Nick told them, as Ziggy went towards Alex pushing her up, which she did. Ziggy ran out, waiting for Alex.

"Let her live, Goode!" Alex screamed at Nick, before running with Ziggy, linking their hands together and running towards the bus.