𝐯. 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄. Yeah, she knew she was a paranoid bitch, she knows. She was watching the news of Heather Watkins, seeing that the killer was her best friend, Ryan Torres, he was the only friend she had, and she died because of her only friend... She wondered what made him snap like that. She still thought it was because of this town, but something didn't make sense to her...

Blake heard a very loud noise coming out of the front door, making her jump a bit while the phone was ringing, Blake sighed as she went to the kitchen. She picked up the phone as she went to open the door.

"Hello~," She said with a silly smile as if she was drunk, as she went to open the door.

"Hi, Blake." Deena Johnson. "I just wanted to tell you that Peter is on the streets like an idiot in a skull mask, you know... like the Killer from the mall." She said, trying not to mention Blake's sister's death. Blake smiled sadly even though Deena couldn't see her.

Blake opened the door, but no one was there, she just shrugged as she continued talking to Deena. Blake went to her room, but when she came back, there was a skull asshole, exactly like the one from the mall, going through her dirty clothes.

"Peter is already here..." She said in a whisper, as she approached him. When she approached him, he turned to look at Blake, making Blake drop the phone. The skull stared at her, while she picked up the phone and when she looked at him again, he was gone as well as her shoes from yesterday. Deena's voice could be heard, so she snapped out of it paying attention to Deena's voice. "Can I go to your place?"

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓!" Kate Schmidt said as Blake Watkins was on Deena Johnson's couch. They all decided to go to Deena's house, Blake going to her house with her skateboard, while Blake kept thinking about the encounter she had with Peter with her skateboard pressed on her chest.

"Why would he break into your houses? I just don't understand what he was doing." Deena said, walking across the room just like Kate.

"He was acting all shifty and shit." Simon Kalivoda said, poking his head from Deena's kitchen. "Like going through the laundry."

"Yeah! He was going through my dirty clothes like a pervert in Victoria's Secret store!" Blake looked up a bit annoyed as she was still on the couch with her skateboard.

"You need to get some groceries, man," Simon said, going over to Deena's brother, Josh Johnson, and sitting with him. "We have an incredible sale at the store —"

"He broke into the house! He had a knife!" Kate screamed, still a bit pissed off at Peter's skull crap.

"Whoa! With the kids there?" Blake asked a little concerned about the girls, but Kate left them to Mrs. Lane, a nurse from '78, her mother supposedly knew her.

"That's wack!" Josh said a little surprised that Peter was going to a house with children and with a knife.

"That's fucking right, Blake and Josh. It is wack. Thank you." Kate said, taking her turn to look at Josh and Blake, the blonde glaring at the Johnson.

Blake didn't like Josh a bit, she heard rumors about him having a crush on Kate, I mean, she didn't blame him, have you seen Kate? But it still makes her jealous.

"There were kids there. Okay, and what?" Kate said, turning to Deena now. "He thinks because he's balling Sam and that other girl, he can come and prank us on our turf?" Kate asked, pissed off, switching places with Deena.

"Hey, you know what? You're right." Deena said, also annoyed by this situation. "Fuck this. Fuck Peter." She said turning to Kate.

"Deena, don't forget the most important part. Fuck Sam." Blake said getting up from her seat, leaving her skateboard, and putting her hands on Deena's shoulders shaking her a little.

"Yeah, fuck her." She said having a bit of a hard time saying it. "She needs to get her psycho boyfriend in check." She said, then grabbed her dad's car keys.

Blake grabbed her skateboard and followed Deena just like Kate, Simon stayed for a while and then went out with Josh.

Blake called shotgun, before going to the passenger seat, hearing her friends' groans and curses. Simon, Kate, and Josh went to the back, all of them awkward for the presence of each other, while Blake went to the passenger seat and put her skateboard in between her legs, as Deena turned the engine and drove towards Samantha Fraser and Jade Morales' hospital so the girlfriend can control the psycho boyfriend.