10. A Human Asmodeus

"Can I ask you something Sister Dolly?" I asked. I hope her answer is yes because if it isn't I am going to have a hard time trying to think of an excuse.

"Sure dear, what is it?" She asked, putting her pencil down.

"Are you a supernatural creature?" Her eyes widened from shock and after a few moments she whispered-yelled "Oh goddess, how did you even know about the supernatural? It was your friends, wasn't it? They're supernatural" She said the last part more for herself.

"No, it was my father" I said defensively, not liking her putting the fault over my friends that she just met.

"I'm sorry Dionne about making hasty conclusions, is just, the supernatural is really dangerous" She apologized and continued "Did you say father?!? Did you talk to him? Was he good for you? He didn't do anything bad, right?"

"Yes, yes, yes and no, he didn't" I said and she nodded before asking "How did he know about the supernatural?"

"He's the Devil" I said, chuckling.

"Come on, he can't be that bad!" She said, hitting my hand and starting writing again. I think she doesn't understand what I really mean.

"No, that's not what I mean. He's literally the Devil" I explained and her eyes widened once again while the pencil she was writing with fell to the floor.

It was silence after, no one of us making a sound.

"You're the daughter of the Devil and Queen of Fairies?"

"Yes, I found out for some time now. It was actually before I was took away to the asylum"

"So what are you? You already know what I am so it's only fair"

"Yes you're right, I'm a werewolf" She said unsure. Is she afraid I will reject her because of her being a werewolf? I thought she knew me better than that.

"That's so cool" I said, genuinely interested. My dad told me a lot of things about werewolves because down there, time passes more slowly.

This made me remember the boy she ran away with.

Wait, wait, wait. Noo.

"Was that boy your mate?" I asked examinating her face as sadness evaded her while she nodded.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. We said our goodbyes when I listened to the guards yelling for the girls and me.

I ran to the room where Levia was to see all the kids, Lithy and Brizo surrounding her. She looked so vulnerable, they were scaring her.

She-devil was not happy with this, she cared for Levia and seeing her scared was making her angry but I'm not gonna let her kill the kids.

"You're scaring her" I said trying to sound calm but my voice came out more intimidating than I wanted.

"Sorry" Some kids said, then they left trying not to cry. Even Bri and Lithy had fear in their eyes.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, the she-devil cares about you and Levia" I explained and they looked at me confused.

"The she-devil is my devil side, imagine a werewolf. They have a little voice in their head, that is their wolf. Mine's the same, she just doesn't talk and is very territorial about the people she cares about, and would do anything to defend you but don't be in my way if my eyes change to red or orange. That's when she's in control and with a lot of anger. So don't be close to me when that happens, I don't want to do something I'm gonna regret later" I said whispering the last part, hoping they wouldn't listen and were scared of me.