6. I Met A Fairy

Roxy's POV

After Dionne left I continued with my dream, running in the forest trying to catch the mouse I was following. I felt a little worried when she jumped but then I remember I was in a dream and she was crazy. A crazy fairy.

When I woke up I removed the blankets that covered me and got up. I walked into the bathroom and saw my hair looked like a nest.

Then I put on some clothes and went to the kitchen.

There I see my dad eating cereal and my mom drinking coffee. I believe she loves coffee more than me and my brother if I'm being honest. Speaking of my brother, where is he? Probably getting ready for school.

"Good morning, you will not believe what I dreamed tonight" I said excitedly.

"Do you had a erotic dream, was that it?" My dad asked while I looked at him with disgust clear on my face and my mom hit him in the head.

"Gross and no, a fairy entered my dream" I shuddered, still disgusted. Why does he have to be so dirty minded?

"A FAIRY!?" My mom asked, more like screamed.

"Yes, her name is Dionne but she is a crazy fairy" I explained, pouring coffee on my cup and Andreas, my brother, entered the kitchen and started looking for a fruit to eat while asking "A crazy fairy? What do you mean?"

"I had a dream with a fairy and she said she was in an asylum" I exclaimed and Andreas' rooming eyes snapped to me as soon as he heard what I said.

"AN ASYLUM!?!?" They yell at the same time and I responded sarcastically rolling my eyes "No, the kindergarten"

"She must have some mental problem, if she has, you don't talk more with her" My mom stated in a firm voice but you could hear the worry in it. She worries too much.

"She said that she was more crazy than all the people in that madhouse but she was probably kidding" I said trying to smooth out the situation.

"Come on, we are going to arrive late to school" Andreas said, checking his watch.

"I'm going" I said and we started walking to his car. A black Porsche 911 GT3 RS. He said it was his baby.

He drove to school and parked in his special place that is right in front of the school entrance. He's one of the popular kids.

We walked out of the car and in the direction of Finn, who completed our little group which consists of me, Andreas and him. Finn is his beta or second in command and he is the smartest of us three. They two are Seniors while I'm a Junior.

"Hey Fi-"Andreas was saying when Finn interrupted him saying "Did you know that is a new girl? And she had a story in her old school?"

"No, and could you not interrupt me?" Andreas responded, upset. He doesn't like people interrupting him, I think it comes with the part of being an Alpha.

"Sorry man, but this is important. The girl seems to be a werewolf and if she still hadn't talked to you about entering the pack, she can be a hunter or a loner and we can't have that" He said worried and Andreas responded with "Yes, a couple talked to me yesterday and said something about having a child, I must have forgot to tell you".

"Yes you forget but I just want to warn you she isn't the good type, she used to bully people in her old school. And there's a hilarious video where some girl put her in her place" He said while searching in his phone for the video and then gave us the phone.

In the video, it was some blonde who I assume is the new girl and a very familiar girl. She was watching the blonde like she was a wolf and the blonde her new lunch.

"You can go now there is nothing to see, fuckers" the girl said while looking at the students. I picked up the phone to see better, it couldn't be her, right?

"That's Dionne" I said, astonished.

"Who's that?" Finn asked, confused. He hates when he doesn't know something we do.

"It's a fairy that entered my dream, is the girl with black hair in the video" I said, they looked surprised and then they said at the same time "She's hot" And I hit them in the head saying "She's in an asylum remember?"

"What!?" Finn said with fear obvious in his voice.

"She's still hot" Andreas said, biting his lip. I can imagine him thinking about things to calm down the salience in his pants. Wow that's a first, I never see him getting hard because of something so fast or something in general. He isn't the horny type nor a player, he just likes to stay in his own world. Never even had a girlfriend either, one day my parents asked if he was gay and I almost had a heart attack of so much laugh.

Then a pink jeep parked on the parking lot making some people turn to see the new Barbie Girl of our school.

She got out of the car and started walking to the inside of the school. Some kid bumped into her making her yell at him like he just killed her dog. Looks like Dionne couldn't make her stop bullying other people.

The classes passed with the blonde girl, who name I learned is Stephany Williams, trying to get my brother to ask her out or even fucking her in lunch and me almost vomiting several times.

The school ended and me and Andreas waved goodbye to Finn and started walking to the car.

"So you're gonna tell me more about Dionne and your dream?" He asked when we were driving out of the parking lot.

"She didn't talk a lot about her. I was running in my dream, trying to catch a mouse when she just appeared there. We started talking but she never answered my question about why she was in my dream and how. Oh and she said she was more powerful than our pack all together, which I think it's weird because she's just a fairy and our vampires could easily kill her" I said and he huffed.

"Then we made an oath because she wanted to know more about my life. She promised that she will never hurt me physically or be the cause of the same to happen. Did you know that when fairies do oath, if the oath be broken the promiser dies?" I asked and he said with his head no.

"Oh and she said she was bullied in her old school and hadn't friends because they left her" I said sadly, I think I care about her. She seems nice, just really mysterious.

"Maybe who bullied her was Stephany" I said thinking out loud and he answered "In the video, they made a pact but Stephany break it"

"You're right. I'm gonna ask her today"

"Just be careful, okay? If she's powerful as she says she can be dangerous" He said parking the car in the garage and getting out of the car.

It's now night and I'm getting ready to go to bed. A dream came as fast as sleep. I was in a garden, it was the garden of our city and I was in front of the entrance of the labyrinth and there was a voice saying "Come on, enter the labyrinth. Find me in the end" Which I now realize is Dionne's.

I start walking in the maze, trying to find the exit. The voice was getting louder and louder and it was starting to hurt my head. When I finally find the end the voices stop and I see Dionne eating cherries with another fairy in a round table. They were laughing about something but Dionne was a little sad and her cheeks were red from crying.

"Hey Roxy, you were fast in there." She said, wiping away some tears and I looked at her worried "Are you okay? Why are you crying? Did she do something to you?" I said glaring at the girl.

"Oh no, no. Just remembering some memories, this is my cousin by the way" She said, taking my hand and sitting me in the third chair.

"Hi my name's Madeline" The girl said, joyous.

"I'm Roxy, good to meet you" I said, waving at her.

"Tell me more about you" Madeline said and we started talking only about me and every time I asked a question about Dionne or Madeline they would ask me another question about me. When I woke up I realized I totally forgot to ask Dionne about Stephany. It's like they had an effect on me.

~~~~~

Madeline is her cousin, who would know? Me obviously :)

Xoxo Mads 💋