9. The Orphanage

It's been 2 weeks since I talked to Roxy, I really don't care. The bitch chooses to do whatever their parents say.

Today it's the day we visit our homes or in my case the orphanage.

Brizo and Lilith decided to come with me since they don't have a place to go.

We finally can use normal clothes and not the horrible clothes they gave us. When I came here they said I could bring one outfit, now I know for what is necessary. We can't go outside with our gown, people will think we are escaping.

So I put on a normal outfit, not too fancy because it isn't needed and it was the only thing I had. I walk outside my room and see

I walk outside my room and see Lithy and Bri were dressed in clothes with their favourite color, pink for Lilith and yellow for Brizo

We entered the bus and sat in the back seats so we could be all together

The drive was a little long and we talked the whole time. Some kid tried to shut us up but I glared at him and he shut up.

The bus had a lot of stops, either to drop off the others or to calm down some kid who cut off the other person's finger.

Weird, I know.

The bus stopped when we were talking about our first love. We are supposed to have a mate but neither of us have found one yet. The girls still had some crushes on some boys and girls but not me, even before I knew mates existed I never liked someone. The other boys were like the plague to me when I was a child.

We got out of the bus accompanied by 3 guards. Sister Dorothy was smiling genuinely at us, like we just don't come from a madhouse in a bus filled with crazy supernatural and human kids. It's because of that, that I love her.

"Hey Sister Dolly" I said happily, going to hug her but not before the guard held me back and stated "No touching".

"Fuck off Greg" I said seeing his name tag and punching him in the stomach with my elbow and start to run to Dorothy that was with the arms open welcoming to hug her, feeling her warmth.

She was always the person I was more close to, she was like a second mom to me. When I was feeling sad she would comfort me by saying that after the storm there is always a rainbow, in other words, that everything will be okay at some point, we just need to keep fighting to see the rainbow in the end.

She smelled like tangerine and orange blossom, it is her favourite fruit after all.

"Hey Dee, I'm so glad you are okay. I was so preoccupied with you and when Mrs and Ms Miller gave me your things saying that you were taken to that institution, the other sisters needed to hold me down or I was gonna kill them right there" She said in her slight British accent. Another thing I love about her is her personality. When she was young she fell in love with a boy and they ran away together from London, her homeland. The boy left her and never came back but she didn't give up. She looked for a job and found a position in the orphanage, she loved kids so it wasn't a problem to her and little by little she became the headmaster.

She is still 33 but she always was the most wise of all the other sisters.

We entered the big wooden doors with the guards behind us, I could feel the daggers the guard I punched was sending me so I gave him my middle finger without looking at him and said "Suck my dick, motherfucker".

Sister Dolly hit me in the head hard, I wonder if she's a supernatural. That was a really hard hit. The guard, Greg, continues to glare at me and hear him growl. Werewolf, is there a pack near here?

"Yeah, it's a pretty powerful pack and big. A REALLY big pack" Asmo said.

I need to ask him later. If he answered me.

"You're an incredible fairy and a badass devil, you will get answers from him" Asmodeus said sweetly. Aww, he can be so sweet sometimes. His mate will be lucky to have him.

"Thank you Asmo and a question out of topic, have you already found your mate?"

"No she's still out there" He said sadly.

"Wait, can you find her when you are in my head?"

"No but it's okay"

"No it's not. You came out of there and be in human form with me it will be way more easier, maybe I even met your mate but you don't knew it"

"That will be good but your dad won't let me"

"Fuck that, I'm gonna convice him" I said determineted.

As I was talking to Asmo we walked to a room I recognized as the cupboard. We kids aren't allowed to come in there but I would sneak out at night to steal food, then a Sister would find me and call Sister Dorothy that would say "It's okay you can go I will treat the things with her" in a fake intimidating voice and would sit with me eating. Good old times.

"We are here to see your snake that you never told me about. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it" She said giving me a pointed look, I looked down embarrassed and mumbled a barely audible "Sorry".

We entered and on my terrarium was Leviathan. How I missed her. She's amazing, so understanding. Better than a puppy in my opinion.

The guards and Dorothy get out of the door and into the hallway. Dorothy needed to calm down some kids that were fighting and the guards said they would watch us from there.

"Hey girl where were you? I thought you left me" She said with a broken voice.

"They took me to an asylum and I couldn't do anything about it" I said and looked back at my friends and the guards. They had their eyes widened and mouths open. I think they heard Levia hiss.

Lilith started jumping up and down and whispered so they wouldn't listen with their wolf Hering "You talk to snakes too? Why I'm even asking, obviously you do, you just did".

"Yeah this is my snake, Leviathan" I said and Levia looked at them. She nodded her head towards them and put her tongue out saying "Good to meet you" I repeated this to them.

Brizo started talking non-stop to Levia and I had to repeat everything she responded. In the end I was really thirsty so I went to the kitchen but just after saying the guards so they wouldn't go all Jackie Chan in me when they didn't find me. We don't want the kids to see their dead bodies and me covered in blood.

In the kitchen, Sister Dolly was writing something when I filled a glass with water and drank it.

"Can I ask you something Sister Dolly?" I asked. I hope her answer is yes because if it isn't I am going to have a hard time trying to think of an excuse.

~~~~~

Dorothy is without a doubt an old soul and nobody can deny it.

Xoxo Mads 💋