Second Survival Announcement

Here we are again.

"Hello, I am Planet Master Yeo Jingoo.

"At the last survival announcement, the 55 girls who were one step closer to becoming K-pop idols are here once more.

"At the First Survival Announcement, girls from K, C, and J became a cell and shared their fate in survival. For this survival announcement we won't have cells share fates, it'll be determined by individual votes.

"Your fates were decided by the Planet Guardians. 167 countries participated to vote 43,169,215 times.

"Compared to the first voting, there were 15,000,000 more votes."

"Wow, so many" I said as the girls clapped in amazement

"K, C, and J girls up to the 8th place in each group will survive. Including the Planet Passers, a total of 27 candidates will carry on to reaching their dream.

"One group of 3, 6, and 9 contestants got the benefit, how will this influence the girls' survival or elimination?"

"At the moment, all 55 girls were given the Creation Mission as their third mission to prepare, but only 27 will survive tonight and perform for the Planet Guardians."

"Survival or elimination, this is the fate of the 55 girls. I will now reveal the 27 survivors.

"But!"

"The 7th rank will be revealed first," I said at the same time the Planet Master did.

Argh I knew this was coming.

***
[Skipping rankings because I don't remember them and I want this all to be in 1 chapter]

Time passed, and almost everyone was ranked: 7th, 6th, 5th, and 4th were already taken by different C Group members, meaning only the 3rd, 2nd, 1st, and 8th place were left.

I didn't get my hopes up because I knew I wouldn't make it to the Top 3.

And I didn't, Xingqiao, Ruiqi, and Xiaoting were called up, but I cheered for them the same way they'd cheer for me if I got there. Xiaoting ranked 1st, Ruiqi ranked 2nd, and Xingquiao 3rd.

For TOP3 in K Group, Yujin, Chaehyun, and Dayeon were nominated. Yujin placed 1st, Chaehyun 2nd, and Dayeon 3rd.

For J Group, Yurina, Mashiro, and Hikaru were nominated for the top rankings. Yurina was 1st, Mashiro 2nd, and Hikaru 3rd.

"I will now announce the survivors for the 8th place."

Oh gosh I'm shaking.

This might be my last chance to stay on Girls Planet.

"I will first announce... J Group. The candidates will be revealed."

May and Moana nervously groaned as they still were here sitting down between the chances of being eliminated.

"May Unnie, get up there," I said.

"No, no. I think I'll get eliminated," she replied hopelessly.

"Kamimoto Kotone and May."

May widened her eyes at this and I gave her a big hug before she went up the stage with Kotone.

"The survivor for the 8th place will be announced now!"

May May May May Ma-

"May!"

I cheered loudly at May as she went to sit down in the eight rank.

"Now, the last survivor of C Group," Jingoo announced.

I looked around me and saw a lot of the nervous Chinese trainees around me. I predicted the survivor to be Yale and the Planet Pass to go to Liang Jiao