𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: Field Day

Right, right, right, forgot to mention that.

One month ago, we were allowed to leave the studio and we were led to a large soccer field.

This was before eliminations, so we were still 55 girls.

Oh the good times.

"We are your MCs for today: Kim Bora, Wu Tammy, and Kishida Ririka!"

"In today's field day, each group will play games in teams: K, C, and J will be three different teams for the first time in Girls Planet 999!"

"We have some prizes ready to motivate you. For first place we have a high-quality fleece jacket to keep you fashionable!"

"For second place there is a cosmetics kit to make your faces even prettier!"

"Aand for third place, it will be revealed in the end!"

It was at that moment when I thought: We should not get third.

"But before we get stared... We have special guests to welcome: Masters Lee Sunmi, Bae Kooyoung, and Jang Joohee!"

"The masters are invited here today to be the leader of each group."

Let's just say we got Master Joohee, K Group got Sunmi, and J Group got Master Kooyoung.

The first game was Cock-a-doodle-doo... or however that thingy's called.

Well it was that game that you put your leg like a 4 and you know what I'll stop right there because I don't know how to explain it right.

When the whistle was blown, Kooyoung was the first to take off, aiming at us C Group girls. 

We fought well and he fell with a push from Xiaoting.

We continue our attack and start jumping towards J Group.

Damn Xiaoting was good, she knocked everyone out and was unknockeable.

That was until she pushed Kotone, since Xiaoting tripped on the girl and fell.

K Group was just chilling out there watching she show.

Someone give these girls some tea and popcorn.

Bored of waiting, Bahiyyih signals the girls to join the battle.

Hiyyih targeted me as she went to my direction.

"Oh, bring it on!" I said as I hopped my way to her.

I fell bc I was hopping to quickly :(

Seeing my actions, Bahiyyih started laughing so hard she fell to the floor. 

We both laughed so hard our stomachs started to hurt.

After we were able breath properly again, we went outside the drawn circle and I cuddled the girl as we laid down in the grass, waiting for the winner to win

[I love them so much asdfghjkl  🛳❤]

In the end, K Group won that round.

The next round was tug-of-war. The person at the end of each rope (which was the Masters) had to ring a bell to end the game.

Don't worry, we were given gloves so we didn't hurt our hands with the rope.

J Group won the first round of tug-of-war, so now it was C Group against K Group. When the whistle was blown, we began to pull the rope hard.

"ONE! TWO! ONE! TWO! O-"

K Group literally fell over and Master Joohee was able to ring the bell in five seconds.

The next game was a rally race.

The girls that ran for C Group were Cai Bing, and Nientzu, and I. After some strategy, we decided Bing would go first, Nientzu second, and I'd finish it off.

"3... 2... 1.. GO!"

Cai Bing fell down in the beginning, but she got herself together quickly and continued running.

After 1 lap, Nientzu was given the baton and ran fast, and I mean fast.

When the girl was getting closer, I extended my hand to reach for the baton quickly. After Nientzu threw it at me, I ran as fast as my legs would take me. However, May was faster, giving J Group the win, I followed soon after, assuring the Chinese girls second place and K Group came in last.

When all the games were over, J group one first place, C Group second, and K Group in third place overall.

We won the cosmetics kit, J Group the jackets, and K group won...

Towels 😀

*~*~*~*

Hope this chapter made you smile at least once :3

Have a nice day ilyy 💕