Back Home

Two days after the survival announcement we were sent back home, and it was a very tearful farewell. Sadder than the last two, mostly because after so many months together we have all become good friends.

I won't give details because I was crying so much, my head began to hurt and I forgot a lot of it. Bits and pieces of it were a lot of hugging, crying, goodbyes, and a Hiyyih who was trying to stay strong. She and I both knew well...

We were going to miss each other like hell.

Not long after said events we were going to take the bus back to our homes. I asked them to drop me of a park nearby and waved the other eliminated contestants goodbye. When the bus drove away, I took out my phone (which Mnet had to give back, obviously) and phoned Chenle.

I waited about 3 seconds before I heard my brother's voice.

"H-hello?"

"Lele?" I asked shyly.

"Wait, Lili it's actually you?!" he was shocked to hear my voice.

"Yes, yes it's me," I said as I tried to not cry, we haven't heard each other's voice in so long that I missed his so very much.

"Oh god, my baby sister it's actually you," he sounded overjoyed, "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry."

"H-how are you able to call me now? Unless..."

"Yeah..." I said sadly.

"Awww poor baby," Chenle tried to comfort me.

"It doesn't matter, I'll have better chances in the future," I brushed it off quickly.

"Where are you? I bet they dropped you off somewhere."

"Hmmm let me see... Soul.. Soup?" I tried to read the hangul on the sign.

"Ohhh Seoul Forest," my brother laughed hard at my silly mistake, "I'll be right there, see you in a bit."

"Ok, I love you, bye."

"I love you too. Soul soup... hahaha," he kept on giggling at himself.

"I can hear you!"

"Oops," and with that he hung up.

I chuckled at my brother's actions at sat down on a park bench to wait for him to arrive. While I was doing so, I opened google on my phone and started to look up the eliminated girls' social media so we can keep in touch. I found Cai Bing, Ririka, Tammy, the twins, Cheukying, Shuyun, Yiman, Doah, Rayeon, Chiayi, Kotone, Zige, and Yuling, and also girls still in the show like Myah, Yaning, Ruiqi, Xingqiao, and I also began following Cherry Bullet, Fanatics, and Bvndit.

About half and hour later, I was still waiting for my brother. I guess this park is farther from home than I thought. But suddenly...

"Guess who~"

I let out a frightened yelp as I turned around to see Chenle smiling widely at me.

"Leleeee!!!" I squealed happily as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and held me tightly as he chuckled.

Woof, woof!

"And Daegaaal!" I broke the hug and grinned as I picked up my brother's dog. It wagged its tail aggresively and barked happily at me, making both Chenle and I laugh.

"Sorry it took me a while to come, even I still get lost in Seoul.," he said as he gave me a small flower bouquet.

"No, it's okay. At least you came," I was so happy at the moment, yet I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes.