Shoot!

"LILIII!!" Bahiyyih, Nientzu, and Myah ran over and give me a hug.

"OH MY GOD?!" I screamed in surprise as the three girls almost tacked me. I looked around the room and at the girls in it.

Kim Chaeyun, Ikema Ruan, Chen Hsinwei, Liang Jiao, Nagai Manami, Kishida Ririka, Li Yiman, Arai Risako, Yang Zige, Kuwahara Ayana, and Kim Hyerim.

"We are 'Shoot!', right?" I asked with a wide smile.

"I guess we are," Myah said and we both smiled.

"Now let's pray we get Yujin," Myah said,"Yujin Unnie, we're here!"

And as if she summoned her, Choi Yujin came in through the door in the next three seconds.

Hiyyih, Myah, Chaeyun, and I ran to hug a shocked Yujin.

"We're obviously 'Shoot!', we're all cute!" Yujin said making us laugh.

When we were told to reveal the team song, we agreed that Yujin can peel off the sticker and the rest of us sat down.

"At the count of three," Yujin said.

"Three... two... one!"

Yujin peeled off the sticker covering the the song and we got...

Shoot!

***

"It fits you," I smiled at Myah as she raised the Leader sticker to her chest. Myah smiled back and put the sticker down.

"Does... anyone want to be the leader?" I asked hesitantly.

There was a profound silence before Yujin, who was sitting beside me, raised her hand.

"If no one opposes, I'd like to do it," she said.

"Okay, any other volunteers?" I asked as another long silence followed.

"So is everyone okay with Yujin Unnie being our team leader?" I asked, this time everyone nodded.

"That was quick," Yujin laughed.

"Okay then, Yujin Unnie is our leader," Bahiyyih said as everyone clapped.

"Let's decide on the main vocal and first vocal for each team," Yujin began, "Does anyone want to be the main vocalist?"

Hyerim raised her hand and we all agreed that she would be the main vocal for Team 1. I mean, she was the main vocalist for Yes or Yes and she killed it.

"Who wants to be the other main vocalist?" Yujin asked.

The room turned silent and awkward once again. I wanted to say something but I was afraid for some reason.

"No one...? Not even the killing part?" she said. No one replied, so she looked at me pleadingly. I looked away and she sighed.

Things didn't get any better.

The girls were apparently either too shy to try out for the part they wanted or they weren't confident they'd pull it off.

"What if Yujin Unnie tries out for being the other main vocalist?" I suggested. Yujin looked at me and blinked three times in confusion. 'Me?' she mouthed as she pointed to herself.

"I agree," Hiyyih said, "Unnie is a great vocalist and with the proper training she can pull it off!"

Yujin smiled shyly but in the end agreed on taking the second main vocal for the team, the team I was in.

When we heard her sing in the vocal training, I thought to myself Wow, she was born for being the main vocal.

Cube you've wasted a hiddem gem.

After that, the girls began trying out for parts in the song so we could begin learning the choreography.

For room accommodations, I shared a room with Ruan and Hsinwei and we had a lot of fun talking and we got close.

"If I get eliminated tomorrow," I said when the lights were out, "I don't have any regrets."

"Me neither."

"Same, we did our best so that's what counts," Ruan said.

I went to sleep easily since I was worn out because of practice, but I was sad. I didn't think I'd make it past eliminations.

*~*~*~*

I added Kim Hyerim to Shoot! because I needed 1 more member and I thought she would've fit Shoot! more than Utopia at the time hehe

Thank you for reading until the end and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a nice dayy :D