Connect Mission

After all of the cells had found their photos, we were sent to a beige colored room. When everyone was there, the door creaked open and Yeo Jingoo appeared through the door.

"I bet you are wondering why I'm here, right?" 

All of us said 'yes' in unison and Jingoo smiled.

"Here is Girls Planet's first mission: Connect Mission."

There was a curious and confused buzz among the girls

"What does that mean?" I asked to myself.

"Connect Mission means that all 100 girls will be connected through K-pop. 3 cells will be assigned to 1 song. 9 - or 10 - will be connected to 1 performance. 

"2 teams can choose 1 mission song. The teams choosing the same song will compete against one another to see which team is best. The masters will choose who wins."

Competing against one another? I didn't like the idea of it. Nervous, I held Shihona's hand. By now I could tell that everyone knows I'm really clingy hahah.

"The winning team will get a benefit," Jingoo continued. "Here are the connect mission songs!"

As the curtain with the GP999 logo came down, everyone screamed. I covered my ears in advance knowing it was bound to happen.

Behind the curtain, there were five panels with question marks on them. I looked at them confused. What do they want us to do with question marks?

"Here's the group name of the first song." Jingoo walked to the first panel and took off the question mark.

BLACKPINK

My whole team screamed, and obviously all the other cells, too.

"Wow, BLACKPINK."

"And the song name is...." Jingoo took off the sticker beneath the sticker which before was the question mark.

'How You Like That'

I jumped up and down in excitement as I clapped my hands. I wasn't much of a BLINK but I couldn't deny this song slaps.

"The next one is..."

IZ*ONE 'Fiesta'

I smiled at the song, but it's very hard to perform so I told myself to not do it if I had a choice.

"The next song is..."

Oh My Girl 'The Fifth Season'

OMG ITS OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH 'The Fifth Season' is one of my favorite Oh My Girl songs. Seriously I want to do this one so badly.

"The fourth song is..."

TWICE 'Yes or Yes'

I looked over at my first cellmates and saw they were very happy and they were smiling widely, which made me smile. Honestly summing up my team's talents, we could do The Fifth Season or Yes or Yes amazingly.

"The last group is..."

"EBS...?" I read aloud. What kind of group is that?

The moment I asked that, Jin-goo took down the other sticker on the panel, revealing 3 songs: EXO 'The Eve', BTS 'Mic Drop', and Seventeen 'Pretty U'.

"Dude!" I yelled as I covered my mouth. All of the Connect Mission Songs were so cool and awesome and I loved all of them! How was I supposed to choose one?

"The winning team will get double the points of the votes they received 24 hours before closing. If you choose an EBS song, you will battle against the other teams doing boy bands, and if you win, you will receive thrice the votes."

I covered my mouth for like the third time today and it was barely like what, 9 in the morning?

"The best team will get the dream of every K-pop idol... to perform on MCOUNTDOWN!"

I screamed so loud I didn't bother to cover my mouth. MCOUNTDOWN?? REALLY?? JNHBGVFGHJUHGVFCDFGH

"The cell who got 1st in the connect mission can choose which song they do first and they get to choose their teammates. If you get picked, you can't decline." Jingoo said.

The first team was the cells of Dayeon- You Dayeon by the way-, Hikaru, and Yaning. They chose an EBS song: The Eve by EXO. An EBS song is risky, but the team is so good I doubt they'll loose.

The second team, Vivienne's cell, chose Xiaoting and Yujin's cells. They will do HYLT.

The third team was composed of Reina, Yeseo, and Nagomi's cells, they chose IZ*ONE Fiesta.

The fourth team were the cells of Hyerim, Moana, and Yiman, who decided to do Yes or Yes.

Fifth team chose Yes or Yes as well, sixth team chose The Fifth Season, seventh team chose HYLT, team eight chose Mic Drop, team nine chose Pretty U, the ninth team chose The Fifth Season.

We weren't chosen. We were one of the last ones, so that automatically made us Team Fiesta. I looked over at my cellmates and saw that Bahiyyih was visibly upset, so I made my way to her and gave her a big hug.

"It's okay, Unnie. We'll be the best team here." She nodded at me and I held her hand as we took our place in the 'Fiesta' team

"I will now explain the process of elimination," Jin-goo said. "Out of 33 cells, we'll be eliminating 16 cells. 48 participants will be eliminated."

What? It's too many, I'm scared my cell would be eliminated.

I will give it my all, I won't disappoint my voters, nor my cellmates, nor anyone.

We will shine the most.

*~*~*~*

No bc I got like 5 exams tomorrow I'm not even kidding (*╯^╰)

See ya (^-^)つ Bye