Planet Camp

A few days have passed since the Demo Stages and I was lying in the couch of the living room of my home. I lived with my mom and my older brother in Seoul, but my brother was normally out these days because of his promotions with NCT Dream. After I ate lunch, I texted my brother.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Lele 🍬❤

Hey
Have you eaten yet?

Nope, have you?

Why don't you eat?
You need your energy

Ok then I'll eat after filming
So what's up?

Do you want to have a video call? 
If you aren't busy at the moment

Ok, one second I'll tell the members I'll take a break

Okie

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Not long after, my phone began ringing.

"Hi" I said as I smiled.

"Lili! How have you been?" I saw as my brother was also smiling.

"Well, happy and cheerful as usual. A few days ago we started filming for Girls Planet 999."

"Oooh, and how was it?" Chenle asked curious.

"I can't spoil anything, you know it."

"Haha I know, don't worry"

"Are you in a practice room?"

"Nope, we are in a filming set" he said as he showed me a soccer field. The other NCT members were fooling around in the background.

"Another comeback? Haven't you guys just had one recently?"

"Yeah but it- Hey no that's confidential," Chenle said as she turned around the camera and I laughed.

"Well, I'm looking forward to it," I said and my brother smiled before turning into his serious face.

"And what are you doing?" Chenle said as he leaned forward to try and see my background.

"Packing," I said as I showed him my bags, "We're moving into the Girls Planet dorm tomorrow."

"Aw, I won't be able to wave you off goodbye. Hey, we probably won't talk in a long time while you're at the survival show so remember this. You're an amazing performer, don't let small mistakes and failures bring you down. You'll go up eventually," Chenle said with a sincere smile.

"God, what did I do to deserve you?"

"Nothing at all, repay me by debuting, I'm looking forward to seeing you on stage" he said as his smiled widened.

"No need to say it twice, I'll make it, show Mnet who's boss," We both laughed. "Well, I'm going to finish packing, today we're going to move somewhere we're going to live in while the show goes on."

"Alright then, good luck, you can do it. Remember I'm always cheering on you. Love you."

"Okie, I love you too. Good luck on the new comeback!" 2 seconds after that, The video call ended.

I couldn't hide my smile as I continued packing my stuff.

***

"Unnie!" I yelled as I saw Shihona, Bahiyyih, and Nientzu with their bags. I waved my dolphin plushie in the air so they could see me. I saw Shihona wave her hand in my direction so I guess she saw me, so I pulled my bags and headed in their direction.