Mortal

—y/n's pov

y/n's pov

TW

You spent years with the lov. They have protected you from the heroes as you did their dirty work. They were stronger once they had you and it made you feel a bit more free from the world the heroes have created.

The wind blew in your hair as you sat in the rooftop of the new hideout you lived in.

You gave your old apartment to via since she had to live with her parents she hated. Via never ratted you out anytime she saw you and she never will.

The scars the littered your body were shining in the moonlight. I heard the door open and I rolled my eyes. "Go to bed, you're already sleep deprived enough" dabi's raspy voice called out from behind me and I turned to face him.

"Yeah, what about you? You sleep less than I do" I glared at him and he shrugged. "I can't sleep, insomnia" he sat next to me and we both turned back to look over the city.

"Don't you wish you could go back to your childhood for one day?" I asked and he scoffed. "Why would i? And why would you?" He turned to look at me. "I had this friend group and they made me happy, I guess I just wanna go back to when we were all friends" I shrugged.

"Well go to sleep and dream about those things" he hopped off and headed back inside.

Hmm I wonder how Keigo is doing.

Flashback
A few months ago

"Y/n?" Via asked and I turned around. "What happened to you?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow. "Nothing much, I just learned that I was gonna be thrown into jail for my quirk and I was going to be collected by hawks" her expression dropped.

"You're not going to be though, right?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, I had to make him leave by breaking his heart I guess" she gasped a bit and immediately hugged me.

I sighed hugging her back. Via always gives the best hugs. "I'd never thought you guys would be separated again, you guys looked like you were made for each other" she said softly and I nodded.

"I always thought it was weird you know? Loving each other so quickly, it just showed that we weren't meant to last long" I teared up. "Just like what happened in our childhood" I added and she squeezed me a bit before letting me go.

"There's no way this is the end for you two, I don't believe it" she rubbed my arm reassuringly and I smiled.

"Thank you for giving me hope, but I'm pretty sure it should be. I'm with the villains now and I'm doing dangerous things for them. A hero and a villain should never be together" she shook her head.