Alone

—y/n's pov

y/n's pov

You hated waking up in your apartment alone. No matter what you did it never felt like home. You've redecorated it so many times and the outcomes were all the same, lonely.

I yawned after stretching and getting out of bed. Ugh I have to go back today. I lazily got up and put on the outfit I planned out for today.

I felt a bit sluggish today and I don't know why. Oh because he won't be there. I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

You can't let a guy make you change the way you feel.

The rest of the day was boring, no kami to talk to equals a long day that drags on.

"Goodnight via, hope you get some sleep" I waved at her and she smiled. "You better get some, I know you barely sleep" she warned and I nodded. "Okay fine, just get home safe" I huffed and she laughed.

"Same goes for you" we both went our separate ways after locking up the library. Walking alone here at night was not the safest thing to do, but I have protected myself all of my life.

Every sound made me flinch as I felt myself being watched. It was really dark since there was barely any streetlights making me feel even more on edge.

I heard something from above and saw a silhouette in the sky.

Okay what the fuck?

I picked up my pace then heard footsteps from behind me. They kept getting faster and faster til I turned around and saw a tall figure two feet away from me.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you following me?" I exclaimed and the person stepped into the light. "You look like someone I want to forget" he had black hair and scars.

My eyes widened looking at him as I made eye contact. His eyes were the only thing that stood out to me. "And I get rid of the things I want to forget" he activated his quirk as flames erupted from his hands.

Blue fire?

"And you remind me of someone I would love to see again" I frowned remembering what my old friend's fire turned into before he passed.

"Well isn't that unfortunate?" He said before falling forwards making me gasp. I ran to his side to see if he was still awake.

"Don't worry about him, let's worry about getting you home" a familiar voice called out as my arm was grabbed and was taken away from the stranger's body.